High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Porting A 390XP Top End For A Worksaw

Larry Joe

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Okay, if this gets weird forgive me. Since I've been getting Chemo treatments I have had some weird dreams. I used to have a 70 Buick GS stage 1 with a few mods, I would go to Beach Bend raceway in Bowling green Ky a couple of times a year to run her. I had a dream a while back that I was at the track going over my car. I had to take a leak and when going to the Portajohn I see a red Vega station wagon with a giant Matermind Worksaws logo covering the side, I met you and you showed me the car, it was tubbed out with a 9" ford rear and you were running a 383 stroker with a powerglide, said she ran low 10's. Then I woke up........ pretty strange.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay, if this gets weird forgive me. Since I've been getting Chemo treatments I have had some weird dreams. I used to have a 70 Buick GS stage 1 with a few mods, I would go to Beach Bend raceway in Bowling green Ky a couple of times a year to run her. I had a dream a while back that I was at the track going over my car. I had to take a leak and when going to the Portajohn I see a red Vega station wagon with a giant Matermind Worksaws logo covering the side, I met you and you showed me the car, it was tubbed out with a 9" ford rear and you were running a 383 stroker with a powerglide, said she ran low 10's. Then I woke up........ pretty strange.

I ran a 75 Chevy Luv with a 9" Ford rear end and a 383 stroker. It was tubbed....but it ran a turbo 350.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Switch buds :sisi3:

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I ran a 75 Chevy Luv with a 9" Ford rear end and a 383 stroker. It was tubbed....but it ran a turbo 350.

*s-word just got weird in here. Or should I say weirder?

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good news it would still be nice to see the MM cylinder back where it belongs but we know what IH is going to be doing with it and we know it's not his work in any case. Glad he paid you the money at least and now this crazy crap can come to a close.