High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Porting A 390XP Top End For A Worksaw

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Gonna modify both of them with this...…..

View attachment 223819
Bob I’m gonna need at least one 390 bottom when I come down with Jesses saw. Please let me know if Husky decides to stop making them. I need 4 but I would like to spread it out a little. I don’t have your kind of money. Lol

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bob I’m gonna need at least one 390 bottom when I come down with Jesses saw. Please let me know if Husky decides to stop making them. I need 4 but I would like to spread it out a little. I don’t have your kind of money. Lol

FOUR? What are you up to? LOL

I don't have that kind of money either. Don't have four of them and neither does Husky. They only had about 5 come in on the first load and they are already backordered for a few weeks now. They aren't going to stop making them. They really just started making them, so there won't be a problem getting more down the road. I got more ordered already.

Won't be in the store tomorrow until late afternoon if at all, but we need pick a day for this 390 project. Are you going to bring Jesse with you?

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I don't have that kind of money either. Don't have four of them and neither does Husky. They only had about 5 come in on the first load and they are already backordered for a few weeks now. They aren't going to stop making them. They really just started making them, so there won't be a problem getting more down the road. I got more ordered already.

Won't be in the store tomorrow until late afternoon if at all, but we need pick a day for this 390 project. Are you going to bring Jesse with you?
Yes he wants to meet you. I have to get the saw and rebuild the bottom first. Do you have the top

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok. I have done that and it looks good but that saw feels better and more balanced with the small mount bar to me. So what is the res case you posted?

2186/2188. Just a part number on the IPL's so far; not yet in the system. No way to know if they will bring it in or not.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I need a red one please.

2186/2188. Just a part number on the IPL's so far; not yet in the system. No way to know if they will bring it in or not.
:(

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes he wants to meet you. I have to get the saw and rebuild the bottom first. Do you have the top

We're gonna put Randy's top end on that new short block, so there's no hurry for you to rebuild the original bottom end. As good as it's been running, you guys might just keep it as a long block and turn it into another saw if you have the externals to complete it. You still have anything from those 2186's you bought a few years back?

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We're gonna put Randy's top end on that new short block, so there's no hurry for you to rebuild the original bottom end. As good as it's been running, you guys might just keep it as a long block and turn it into another saw if you have the externals to complete it. You still have anything from those 2186's you bought a few years back?
Didn’t know Jesse was buying a new bottom.

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A few years back. Bob that was 20 yrs ago at least. lol They are long gone but I have a lot of 385 tops and bolt ons. That's why I would like 4 bottoms (just one for now) When I finally get done I should Have over 20 385s. I sell the 390s.

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly....these very same threads give the crooks a blueprint to build a few good runners too. Then.....the long cocking begins.
That's the main reason I don't post these sort of threads much anymore.

Thinking they can follow your blueprint gives them confidence.

The reality though leads them to the valley of despair.

They never reach the slope of enlightenment, they get stuck on the Peak of Mt Stupid.

Just sayin

dke.png

Jesse Bills

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evil bearings....evil I tell ya!!!!

Actually they are probably a pretty good replacement for the pto bearing in a 660.

I know....sacrilege!

That's a nice case Bob...a steal at that price.
Mattyo it’s been brought to my attention that you were the one who got me the top end for my saw thank you so my I can’t tell you how much all of this support has meant you all are a great bunch.