SOLD Ported MS460 $600

Trader history (0)

Jwalker1911

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Stihl MS460 ported by Randy Evans. Rebuilt with oem cylinder and meteor piston. Base cut, bridge ports, timing advance, muffler outlet opened up and dp cover.
Had 195psi after rebuild. Decomp just for looks, pops out right quick.
Has AM clutch cover, hd filter, outer dawg. Had to elongate the holes a bit to make the dawgs line up.
Runs out very strong, has maybe 10 tanks since build/port. Tunes easy and revs very fast. I always tune a little conservative just to be safe.
Only issues are oil tank flippy cap seeps a little when sitting, probably could use a new one. Has a small crack in carb box, can't see it, does not affect anything, just being honest. One muffler cover bolt is hex head, stripped one out and didn't have any torx screws.
Price? $600 + actual shipping pho. Let's not haggle that's a steal for a mastermind ported low hour saw. Not used nearly enough to have around and I have other needs right now.
View attachment 67266 View attachment 67267 View attachment 67268 View attachment 67269 View attachment 67270
Who's Randy Evans?

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
7:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just want to take the time to give the OPE community some feedback concerning @rjames. This guy is a class act. Honest and does what he says he will do. Someone you can trust 100%.

He described the saw perfectly. Actually, I think the saw is nicer than he described it. He took extra time packing it so as to protect it from the shipper. When he tells you he will pack it expecting the shipper to kick it all the way to your door, he means it.

He shipped it Priority Mail 2 day. Paid for it Saturday morning and received it today (Mon.) from Michigan. Thank you Rodney for passing on a great deal to a fellow OPE member. This is ALOT of saw for the money. Buy with absolute confidence from this guy.

Last edited:

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
7:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just want to take the time to give the OPE community some feedback concerning @rjames. This guy is a class act. Honest and does what he says he will do. Someone you can trust 100%.

He described the saw perfectly. Actually, I think the saw is nicer than he described it. He took extra time packing it so as to protect it from the shipper. When he tells you he will pack it expecting the shipper to kick it all the way to your door, he means it.

He shipped it Priority Mail 2 day. Paid for it Saturday morning and received it today (Mon.) from Michigan. Thank you Rodney for passing on a great deal to a fellow OPE member. This is ALOT of saw for the money. Buy with absolute confidence from this guy.

EDIT: Got home yesterday (5/27) from a two week trip and @rjames had sent me a 20" bar (free of charge). Nothing fancy but the sell was for PHO. I wish everyone on these forums was like Rodney. Trust this guy 100%.