SOLD Ported husqvarna 288

Trader history (0)

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This saw is another strong saw built and ported by @rattler of rattler saws. It was built from the ground up with new bearings, seals, meteor piston, cabre rings and new wj117 walbro non governor carb. This saw also has the high top cover and k&n filter, dual dawgs and full wrap handle bar. There is a issue with the starter catching when you try to drop start it, but like me you will learn that this saw isn't to be drop started unless you want to have shoulder or a back injury. The saw runs and oils as it should and will make someone a great big saw to have. I'm asking for $750obo shipped pho to the lower 48. I'll be posting some pics right away.

Here is a video of the saw running a 32" bar square ground full comp chain burried in some huge maple.

Last edited:

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a very nice saw Adam is is a k&s cylinder that is very clean he put all the good stuff back in this saw so if you are looking for a great saw here it is. If I can answer any ? Just shoot me a pm. Adam is a great guy to trade with he dose just he says he will so buy with confidence.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is a very nice saw Adam is is a k&s cylinder that is very clean he put all the good stuff back in this saw so if you are looking for a great saw here it is. If I can answer any ? Just shoot me a pm. Adam is a great guy to trade with he dose just he says he will so buy with confidence.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you Mike!

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Let me also make this note that this video was taken on it's first tank of fuel. I only have probaly 5 tanks through this saw. I would only run a 32" or 36" bar on it. So it hasn't seen much use since it was built and isn't even broke in yet.

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
hey, adam, was hopin u could give the p/n for k&n filter on that. needin hitop filter asap. tia & glws.

Let me do some digging for you Pete. Otherwise the oem filter is still available through the dealer or at least it was.