Country flag
thats the same thing i got that there was no available surveys

Outdoor Power Opinions

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Can someone that is not seeing the survey I mentioned under "available surveys" please send me an email so I can look into why? I need to look you up by the email you registered with. Thanks.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn...this could get interesting real quick...lmao!!

Last edited:

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can someone that is not seeing the survey I mentioned under "available surveys" please send me an email so I can look into why? I need to look you up by the email you registered with. Thanks.

I sent you an email Sabrina. Let me know how I can help.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
5:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sabrina, E-mail sent. Screen shot from about 5 minutes ago.

Philbert

Screen shot 2016-09-19 at 9.02.09 PM.png

Last edited:

Outdoor Power Opinions

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Everyone --

Sorry for the confusion around the "available surveys" issue. I'm still learning this new system we are using and have clearly made a misstep here!

As I understand it now, the survey referenced will only show up under "available surveys" for those that met the requirement for this particular field test survey when it was originally sent out -- primarily use of a chain saw every day (based on the information you provided when you registered). For this particular bar test they need heavy use in a short amount of time to analyze wear.

People that may have signed up after I sent out the original invite would also not have seen the survey link even if they would technically qualify as the system bases the display of the link on those that were originally invited to participate. I'll catch those people on the next round.

Field testers for this round of this particular bar test have now all been identified. If you took the survey and you feel you should have been qualified it is probably just the case that we didn't have the right kind of product samples on hand that would match the particular equipment / cutting configuration you are using. There will be a round 2 and since we keep the information you provided you may here from us in the near future.

Thanks to all for your support!
Sabrina

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ok so no use for us to do this survey stuff then take me off the list then for future this has been nothing but a hassle and a waste of time