Trader history (0)

mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
7:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg I am selling a super clean, all oem Husky 262xp. This saw has all the goodies. KS nom-decomp cylinder, HDA87 carb. Small compartment on the rear handle.

Asking $325 plus shipping power head only.

I will not entertain trades of lower offers at this time.

As always, thanks for looking!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

mortalitool

aka Nick Stoeckel
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interested.... Has this saw been rebuilt with those parts?? Or by chance is it all original?? Any idea on it's history?

This saw is an all original, never been torn down saw. No idea on its history. From the looks of it, it hasn't seen much use.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am interested. Could you please provide some pics with the covers off. I would like to see the cylinder and possibly some pics of the piston if you could.
Thanks.
PS: Asking for a friend.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am interested. Could you please provide some pics with the covers off. I would like to see the cylinder and possibly some pics of the piston if you could.
Thanks.
PS: Asking for a friend.

Ah, a friend eh? Don't be skeered, just wade on in, the water is fine. LOL

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just don't know enough about these saws other than the fact that they intrigue me. Looks like it would make a nice strong worksaw! I always hear these are overbuilt.
I ran one of Eric's @malk315. It is a nice saw.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just don't know enough about these saws other than the fact that they intrigue me. Looks like it would make a nice strong worksaw! I always hear these are overbuilt.

I'd hazard to say that even if it needed a bit of work to run good it would be worth it. (Not uncommon to have fuel and or seal issues with an aging saw, even without much use, easy and inexpensive though to fix).

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I too would want to know if it was blown up or straight gassed to death.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

@RI Chevy Jeff this is one of the more sought after ones being it has the KS non-decomp cylinder and HDA-87 carb. Given it's all original is a huge plus too.
Price is great also given it's got the more rare (and better!) parts on it and original. If after pulling muffler the piston and cylinder look good I call it a no brainer!

If I didn't have the saw I have I would pick this up and send to Randy @Mastermind for bridge or finger ports or Doc @drf256 to really make it sing.
Nick has a great rep on Facebook too, so I'm sure he could make this saw sing too.
Actually Dan @paragonbuilder could make this thing fly too based on his recent work and results with various 262s from raffles etc.

It's so clean too -- I'm drooling really.

Jeff if you get this (for you or your friend) please bring to next GTG ... LOL.