Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those suckers are tough some of the ones i built in the 80s are still thumping along ill post pics some other day we have 4 left.
Thanks
I've got one i gave to my friend it's comical to watch him start it white brothers competition cam
11 and 1/2 wiseco bored extremely tight can't remember how tight by givens crankshaft in charleston wv they said it wouldn't hold together lol that was twenty years ago travis gets it to tdc and it just holds him in the air and gently lowers him with the compression lol

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
growing up i was to poor to have a bike and when i could afford something i bought a 4 wheeler in the mid 90s
Same here i learned to fix dt and rt yamaha 125 250 and 360s to have something to ride the occasional rm and pe suzuki and a bunch of honda elsinores if they wouldn't start i got them cheap and we all lived through the three wheeler stage still have a honda 350x if you would like to see it lol

Last edited:

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have done both sides of that exhibitor and buyer. I much prefer the buyer role. Next week it gets me out of the freezing temps and to Dallas Texas for 5 days...

Cross your fingers.....

One of my buddies in the DFW area called me on Friday *b-wording that they had 2" of snow.
Saturday they had 9 degrees, it was 12 up here in Michigan.

Then the bastard had the nerve to call last night to inform me that it was 78 yesterday....

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys

We've pretty much got no snow left after today. 12" of snow disappeared today with all the rain and 45* temps

The wind really started picking up about 2 hours ago, they say 50-55mph gusts

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here i learned to fix dt and rt yamaha 125 250 an d 360s to have something to ride the occasional rm and pe suzuki and a bunch of honda elsinores if they wouldn't start i got them cheap and we all lived through the three wheeler stage still have a honda 350x if you would like to see it lol
350x was one of my favorite machines.My good friend had one. I had a couple 200x's and a 250r.

Status
Not open for further replies.