GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all / Evening Todd.

60f headed to 63f as a high. Some major thunderstorms rolled through over night dropping a couple inches of rain. So looking forward to spending 10+ hours at a golf course hosting an apppreciation event for customers today.

Would much rather be hitting the road for the UP but not happening this year...

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is on my list of places to visit next year...Paxos Island, Greece. I'm gonna drive my water traversing hoopty right up in the middle.

Might even turn on a little country or classic rock and sit and sun my white asssss.

Basically, eat fish, drink beverages and do nothing for about a week. That's the plan anyway.
Paxos-Greece.jpg

Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@usmcbuckwild ...sounds like a helluva ride you took brother. Good to hear you're ok. Take Motrin, hydrate, change yer socks...and get back in formation!

I’ll tell what you can do with that Motrin......

The hospital staff and Docs were flabbergast that I refused pain meds. They were trying to give me 2 weeks of percs to ease the suffering. I refused all of it. Wouldn’t even take the 2 they offered while still in the ER. The bruises and seat belt bites are pretty impressive in appearance, haven’t been as sore as expected but we have been going 1,000 mph ever since. I know once I get to relax, I’m going to be a hurtin unit.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is on my list of places to visit next year...Paxos Island, Greece. I'm gonna drive my water traversing hoopty right up in the middle.

Might even turn on a little country or classic rock and sit and sun my white asssss.

Basically, eat fish, drink beverages and do nothing for about a week. That's the plan anyway.
View attachment 141150

Pretty sure this is how my front yard is about to look. Well, the water won’t be as clear and the boats will most likely be upside down..... But it will be close. hahahaha

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all / Evening Todd.

60f headed to 63f as a high. Some major thunderstorms rolled through over night dropping a couple inches of rain. So looking forward to spending 10+ hours at a golf course hosting an apppreciation event for customers today.

Would much rather be hitting the road for the UP but not happening this year...
Sorry to hear that Gary. It would have been nice meeting you. Plus, it would have given all of us somebody else to laugh at their accent instead of just Mike @Canadian farm boy

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear that Gary. It would have been nice meeting you. Plus, it would have given all of us somebody else to laugh at their accent instead of just Mike @Canadian farm boy
Hey, that ain't very nice. Oh and I'm sure Gary's accent is thicker then mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.