Local time
3:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
We has little tree's
It's got some ball's to it i was pushing
It hard to it just kept digging
Hardly slowed it down.

I started to read this like it was a Haiku, got confused, read it again, got more confused, read it out loud and then laughed at my own stupidity.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need pics of ♡ Mrs. D .

Yes, yes you do.

Bummer man. Hopefully they pick the right one. We just had are own little go around with the doctors on my wifes gestational diabetes meds, and let me tell you I'm happy that the stuff is working but thinking about what it took to get to this point makes me want to snag a condescending prick by the throat

They keep making changes within our system and usaually I am all for it but this is a silly circumstance.

She’ll be happier where she is now as it will be more familiar with the surroundings. I even know one of the dietitians at this hospital so can arrange some treats or things mom likes.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, yes you do.

They keep making changes within our system and usaually I am all for it but this is a silly circumstance.

She’ll be happier where she is now as it will be more familiar with the surroundings. I even know one of the dietitians at this hospital so can arrange some treats or things mom likes.
That sounds better.
Buy her anything She wants

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's some pics from the other day that I couldn't get to load. The 346 is a killer
IMG_20180616_171558545.jpg
IMG_20180616_173516437.jpg
This wheelbarrow will haul anything you can put into it. I reinforced the front supports with rerod that welded on after the original bent. Custom handles I made out of a stick of oak. Heavy duty tire with grease zerk. I've had his sukka since the mid ninteys. I bought it for mainly concrete it's seen alot of concrete with me on the other end moving it to back of buildings while we poured floors. They make cheap nowadays.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.