bullitt-w-mcqueen-2-626x342.jpeg

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cold here this morning but will warm up to the teens later. It better as I have a lot of outdoor work to get done today and tomorrow will be to late. We have individuals counting on us tomorrow to give them a day to remember

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to play doom and gloom but that flu stuff is BAAAAD this year. My good friends dad caught the flu last week and started having problems breathing last night. Called 911, they sent him to the hospital. He had a little age on him but he was in perfect health. Still working everyday.I ran down at 9:30 this morning to hear the Icu doc tell family no more they can do for him. He died at 6:30 tonight. Guys don't ride this stuff out at home.....get to the dr or hospital if you get it it's the real deal. Flu this yr will kill you I just saw it happen in real time today. Very sad!
That's terrible
Every age is in danger and it doesn't matter how healthy you are.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
1:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning gentlemans,
Went to my dentist today, at least I was there on ohe correct date and time, one time left and it should be it for now, thank goodness, dont like them dentists :D.

Rest of my day will go to hoyse work + I bought one Husky 234sg, not my best purchase but you win some and loose some. It had a new generator so that part alone covered the costs.
Your not alone I hate dentists as well

Status
Not open for further replies.