Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir. Cabinets, wall panels, base board and crown moulding. Wife getting might upset over the last few weeks of short checks. I understand her frustration. Been a long time since I worked a outside job.

That is about the only nice thing about my job is working inside.

I agree wayne. Climate control is nice

I don't know how guys here do it. Saw a couple tree crews working yesterday and framers standing houses just about everyday this week. The actual air temp needs to be lower than -25C / -15F before outside work gets suspended. Electricians roughing in houses with just a couple of propane heaters running, need to keep the ambient warmer than -20C so the casing on the wire doesn't crack...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes if you don't get what you need/want, your not talking to the right person.

1999 I had to take my truck in for warranty recall. The service manager tried to give me a Aires K car as a loaner. I asked him if that was some kinda joke? I didn't see him laughing.

I walked right buy him, and went into the owners office, service manager was not far behind me.

Walked in the owners office, and asked if I had this straight, I bring in a $30k truck for a warranty recall, and you expect me to leave in a $200 POS car? Granted I don't except you to give me a brand new truck to use for a few days, but don't you at least have a 1 or 2 year old pickup I can use?

Owner just nodded his head yes, got up and went and grabbed a set of keys for 1997 Dodge 2500. He told me pull it around front we will put a set of plates on it for you.

I smiled and left....

Two weeks later guy that worked where I did, had to take his truck in, he shows up to work in a light blue Aires K car next day... I started giving him chit, he asked how did you get a ram 2500 and I got stuck with the K car?

Me - I guess you didn't talk to the right person :D
Dammit now you tell me to be a dick. Good news is the van will be done today.

I don't know how guys here do it. Saw a couple tree crews working yesterday and framers standing houses just about everyday this week. The actual air temp needs to be lower than -25C / -15F before outside work gets suspended. Electricians roughing in houses with just a couple of propane heaters running, need to keep the ambient warmer than -20C so the casing on the wire doesn't crack...
gotta get paid.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For sure. Too many of these guys wives/ girlfriends will be hitting the food banks to feed the kids because dad didn't work enough but still bought his beer/dope/ whatever he needed.

Reminds me of driving by the local church that does a drive through food give away and you'll see one or two Suburban or Tahoes on 24s" with subs beating hard.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Make that gravy money...ain't gonna get it at the house without burning annual or sick leave!
That's the only thing keeping me here. Come march im going to need all I can get. My world is getting ready to change big time got my first kid on the way.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
7:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evenin clowns
963acd7fd319bc1fb7d7e25ca31abfb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.