Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember helping a friend chop a stuck saw out of a 30 inch.
Hickory no other saw's around.
with a double bit axe.
You think you're tough until you swing an axe for awhile lol

I can remember pounding in a gazillion silt fence posts one day, when I first started I thought to myself, man this is easy, I can do this all day, two hours later I was begging for anything to come along to make it stop. Lol

One of these is not much bettererer. Might be worse even.
IMG_20161004_165656_526.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just stoked the boiler for the night, on a cold wet dreary day like today, it sure feels good to have a wood heated place to be in, where you're not skimping on the ol' thermostat to keep energy costs down. Speaking of did you get yours going yet Clint? @Time's Standing Stihl

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man that kinda chit drives me crazy! I've worked with metal most of my life an 1/8 inch might as well be a mile lol.
I used to program the CNC router where I worked. So yes a 1/8" is a mile. Not working in thousandths at the moment. Nice change of pace.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just stoked the boiler for the night, on a cold wet dreary day like today, it sure feels good to have a wood heated place to be in, where you're not skimping on the ol' thermostat to keep energy costs down. Speaking of did you get yours going yet Clint? @Time's Standing Stihl
I filled it with water and treatment yesterday. Got it circulating, no leaks! I need to check the pH.

Only thing left is to run an extra wire from my thermostat to my furnace. Everything else is golden. The plan is to have a fire come Tuesday! I have to work the next 3 days

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I filled it with water and treatment yesterday. Got it circulating, no leaks! I need to check the pH.

Only thing left is to run an extra wire from my thermostat to my furnace. Everything else is golden. The plan is to have a fire come Tuesday! I have to work the next 3 days

Sweet, you're going to like it once you light that fire! In the mean time if it is freezing cold by you, just leave it circulating, and nothing will freeze up on you and break.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the wife says today " we are going to paint the living room and dining room this weekend". That's code for "John paint the house". Just dropped $250 at Lowe's and she is already talking about doing the entry another color. I love her but I'd rather slam my dick in my truck door than pick out paint colors with her.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So the wife says today " we are going to paint the living room and dining room this weekend". That's code for "John paint the house". Just dropped $250 at Lowe's and she is already talking about doing the entry another color. I love her but I'd rather slam my dick in my truck door than pick out paint colors with her.
Good evening John how was your day

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Afternoon fellas. Just got back home from cutting a load of Shag bark Hickory. Made the 3/4 ton squat a bit.

Used these saws today. A ported 241 and a CFB Inbred
618641db2a395158f3f7cbfc20e02a4c.jpg
Good evening Clint nice saws my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.