Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good stuff you say hows it hold up would you say good as lgx?

I wouldn't go as far as to say that, but I will say it ain't bad enough to be concerned about in clean wood. I just can't match the crazy grind on the cutter. Also every one is dead on at .025" depth of cut on the raker gauges. Dirty wood??? I don't think it's going to last too long, but then what does, even the expensive triple chrome plated OREGON eventually gives it up in this scenario.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Jon1212 Couldn't stand it, went out in my slippers and gave it a go with @p61 western instructions. Did get it to "pop" after numerous pulls choked, than got it to fire and die afterwards with it off. Would seem it's not getting enough fuel, maybe it's not happy about the pressure differential thing. I'll have to get in there and fondle his little carburetor and see if I can get it set a little bettererer.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Jon1212 Couldn't stand it, went out in my slippers and gave it a go with @p61 western instructions. Did get it to "pop" after numerous pulls choked, than got it to fire and die afterwards with it off. Would seem it's not getting enough fuel, maybe it's not happy about the pressure differential thing. I'll have to get in there and fondle his little carburetor and see if I can get it set a little bettererer.
Good deal, just a little tuning and your all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.