p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had some band mill blades sharpened the other day, thought the machine was interesting so I took a few second video of it. Fella had a Woodmizer set up I believe.

Snow flakes the size of quarters are falling right now.

Good morning Steve. So no Harley ride today then? Do you have any pics of your bike?

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
6:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening friends, I had to witness the hardest thing iv'e ever had to go through in my entire life this morning at 4:10am, I watched my little 13yr old Pug take here last breath while in her mama's arms, iv'e had her since she was 7wks old. Then went to lumber store and got some stuff to make her a little casket while my wife held her and watched me try to measure and cut boards without Fkn up. I know this aint the right place for this post but I wasn't sure where to put it, she was our only child ,she got feeling bad so took her to vet and they ran a pile of tests and determined she had pnumonia ,sent us home with meds and said you'll see an improvement in 18-24 hrs, she only made it 12. I wanted to share this with you feller's , my good friends here on the forum, Here's a pic of her napin in her favorite chair,Thanks.View attachment 66789

So sorry for your loss Drew. Tough losing a family member like that. Dog or not, it hurts

Today hasn't been a good day for dogs here either. Took my little beagle to the vet this morning because she was supposed to deliver pups yesterday and she wasn't acting the best today. She was running a fever. The vet did an x-ray and there was a single large puppy. Since she's only 20 lbs we decided to take it out c section. The pup was dead but at least my little girls gonna be ok.

Damn man, I've heard of it. Never had it happen to me. Hope mama beagle is doing ok after surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.