p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When it's time to buy a truck I'm going to give Toyota a chance. My only concern would be towing and if they'd pull a camper.

I don't know if our next vehicle will be a full size SUV or a truck. All I know is that Lisa's Highlander will be going no where's
Good morning Ross, how are you doing?

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
6:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When it's time to buy a truck I'm going to give Toyota a chance. My only concern would be towing and if they'd pull a camper.

I don't know if our next vehicle will be a full size SUV or a truck. All I know is that Lisa's Highlander will be going no where's
I would absolutely look at Toyota if they had a 3/4 ton platform for sail here.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
morning ross hows you

Good morning Ross, how are you doing?

Doing well, just dragging ass from a 1am call for a power line down.

We hurry ass to get to a scene with trees on fire from a power line. But heaven forbid trying to get utility company to come out in any rush :facepalm:

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would absolutely look at Toyota if they had a 3/4 ton platform for sail here.

I'm not sure I'd want a 3/4 ton.

On dads current truck he can't keep tires on the thing. It's two years old and he's about to put his 2nd set on. He grumbled to our tire guy about how they aren't lasting and the guy said that 20,000 miles is about right for a heavy 3/4 ton truck.

We've tried all different makes of tires over the years and 20,000-25,000 is about all he can get.

Tires ain't cheap either...

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

On dads current truck he can't keep tires on the thing. It's two years old and he's about to put his 2nd set on. He grumbled to our tire guy about how they aren't lasting and the guy said that 20,000 miles is about right for a heavy 3/4 ton truck.

We've tried all different makes of tires over the years and 20,000-25,000 is about all he can get.

I got 20k out of the first 2 sets of stock tires on mine. Bfg AT will be good for 50k. They're worth the extra $

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure

I run a passat as a dd. My truck, when I use it normally always has something on the hitch or in the back. Id rather have bigger brakes and hauling capacity.

Heck my rig is a 99' and only has 115k on it.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New Nissan with the cummins[emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
I use my truck for work. My tractor weighs 8k. I often haul skidsteers that weigh 10k. I don't know how big this new Cummins is though. The Japs have made these huge claims before and to tell you the truth, it's a joke. Like hooking onto a garden cart with a Tonka truck

Status
Not open for further replies.