Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys

I just finished up smoking 15 pounds of jerky and I threw a Chuck Roast on the smoker. Dang good eats.

I have a bunch of Chuck Roasts left over from last years cow. I've never smoked one before, I will be doing that again for sure. I have to empty the freezer here, I am expecting a call in the next week or two that our cow will be cut up and ready to get picked up from the butcher.
I smoke those things all the time for me way cheaper than brisket

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
9:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening guys

I just finished up smoking 15 pounds of jerky and I threw a Chuck Roast on the smoker. Dang good eats.

I have a bunch of Chuck Roasts left over from last years cow. I've never smoked one before, I will be doing that again for sure. I have to empty the freezer here, I am expecting a call in the next week or two that our cow will be cut up and ready to get picked up from the butcher.
Sup, madman?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
10:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was wondering where you've been Kevin. You probably said but I can't keep up on this thread anymore.
Went to the cabin in the yoop. Drank. Listened to the radio. Drank.

Then drank some more.

Buddies went up snowmobiling. Decided a few years ago that it wasn't for me anymore, but I still go to hold down the fort

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
10:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys

Let's empty out the freezer at the next gtg! Making me hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.