Not open for further replies.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What you guys use for image hosting besides photobucket?

That site is so jammed up wit adds/popup it's is basically unusable.. they say it goes away if ya pay for a subscription. But my luck it would be a "fake" one I pay for lol.
I'm thinking about paying to see what it does! Can't stand the pop up ads!

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm thinking about paying to see what it does! Can't stand the pop up ads!
It's horrible on the phone. Gotta try 5-6times to get one to post. Most the time I give up lol.

Howdy fellers and fallers

Jeezus H.....fappity fap fap.

Gotta go spent 2 minutes and 20 seconds with the wife before she gets tired. BRB

2 bad injector windings stuck open and shot too much fuel in. Rocker arm broke in 3 spots on passenger side. At least they were both on the same side. Might have parts tomorrow or Monday. Nothing $3k won't fix :facepalm:

That sucks. Good thing its an lb7. The fuel will clean the bottom end like new and get another 200k from the engine :) rest of the truck not so much lol.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's horrible on the phone. Gotta try 5-6times to get one to post. Most the time I give up lol.

That sucks. Good thing its an lb7. The fuel will clean the bottom end like new and get another 200k from the engine :) rest of the truck not so much lol.
Motor was pretty clean 50k miles ago when I replaced the injectors last time. It took me 10k to figure what was wrong lol. The last time I changed the oil when I replaced them I drained it into a couple 6 gallon cans and dumped it in the fuel tank on Obi Wan Kuboti. Upper cylinder lube lol

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What you guys use for image hosting besides photobucket?

That site is so jammed up wit adds/popup it's is basically unusable.. they say it goes away if ya pay for a subscription. But my luck it would be a "fake" one I pay for lol.

I haven't put anything up there since they started with all the crap ads.

I would like to know as well if there's something better.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I store pics on my phone. When it's full I put them on a bigass hard drive. Or buy a bigger phone. It takes like 30 or 40 seconds to view a pic in someone's photobucket page, so I'm not getting one. Google Drive is supposed to be ok for saving pics.
My tin foil hat prevents me from saving them there too

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want something to host em so I can share em here. I don't do Tapatalk. I heardrum hosting elsewhere keeps the load off this site.?

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah. Feel it once in awhile. If it gets hot it's not working the best. Flux and solder is better

Don't think I've ever seen a big lug like this soldered on? Even some store bought ones.

sometimes when it gets hot it is because the ground isnt real good

Grounded right to the press with a 1/2 bolt. Those normally get cut off to be removed. Think is have more to do with the current and duty cycle of the equipment?
The welder is rated at 100% 600/10 min then 15 min off. The mig is 60% 450 amp we are running between 550-650 amps so things start getting hot.

I didn't bring the 00 along or I would have doubled it up. But only have 10-15ft cords tho go round figured it would have been ok.

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't think I've ever seen a big lug like this soldered on? Even some store bought ones?
I always do when I'm replacing one. I make a bunch up out of soft copper tubing of different sizes so I have them when I need them. Mostly on the jeep for the winch, or boat.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always do when I'm replacing one. I make a bunch up out of soft copper tubing of different sizes so I have them when I need them. Mostly on the jeep for the winch, or boat.

Makes sense. Definitely would be a better connection.

The first one of these welding projects we did. We rented the welders etc. They came with fancy twist lock connectors. Those didn't last 3 weeks before going up in smoke. Probably didn't help they were 50 ft cable either. They got returned with lugs crimped on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.