High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD No Longer Looking for Trade Offers 044 Arctic...

Trader history (0)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay, this is the saw I picked up yesterday. I have had some PM's and other interest in it since I posted about it so I think the only "fair" thing to do is to make it "available" publicly and see what happens.

I don't need this saw but I do need another saw, preferably in the 70CC range and oh yeah... A Stihl.

Let me know what you have that you would like to trade on this one and maybe I will make a deal and let someone else enjoy it...

The history as I know it. Bought from my favourite local dealer about 10 years ago. Brought in to the store by the uncle of the man who originally bought it after getting it through the nephew's estate. I was at the dealer picking up some other stuff and asked about any upcoming specials as I needed a larger than 50cc saw. He asked what happened to the last two I bought and well... Anyway, no great deals on 441C-M's right now (yes still available in Canada regular and arctic on the shelf...) but they just took in a used saw on consignment. He takes me in the back room and shows it to me on the shelf a beauty of an 044 Arctic. I ask him to put my name on it for a day and I would get back to him.

P.S. If you don't know the @Jon1212 purchasing method of bringing donuts to the shop you should learn. I don't bring these guys the fancy ones but their eyes do light up every time I walk in with them as I did yesterday...

1499307892387.jpg 1499307880602.jpg 1499307886275.jpg 1499307838259.jpg 1499307832169.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. What is the price on that beauty?

Mike I don't really want to outright sell it. I need another saw and there hasn't really been any nice 1128's or such for sale lately. Hoping maybe with this as bait someone maybe let's go of something they normally would keep.

If it's a real nice piece of course I could add $$ on my end too.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mike I don't really want to outright sell it. I need another saw and there hasn't really been any nice 1128's or such for sale lately. Hoping maybe with this as bait someone maybe let's go of something they normally would keep.

If it's a real nice piece of course I could add $$ on my end too.
I only have 1 stihl left in 70cc and it was something I was keeping since I downsized big time but man that's tempting.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well this didn't take long.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So do I need to buy a new 461 for trade?

I would like to think I am more reasonable than that. If thatbwas what I wanted I would just put a $$ price on it and buy something locally.

Maybe someone has a ported used one or a hybrid or something...

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee but your tone is coming across as being critical of me making available something that people want. I am not running an extortion ring, I think if I make a deal with someone it will be fair to both parties.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to think I am more reasonable than that. If thatbwas what I wanted I would just put a $$ price on it and buy something locally.

Maybe someone has a ported used one or a hybrid or something...

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee but your tone is coming across as being critical of me making available something that people want. I am not running an extortion ring, I think if I make a deal with someone it will be fair to both parties.

Oh I know your not. Your just to far away for a donut delivery and I know your wanting a work horse. And I figured you were looking for a hybrid from one of your previous comments.I just wanted to throw a top offer out there.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup. True Dat! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk