High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

New guy says hi

LondonNeil

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Some of you may know me from elsewhere and wood scrounging, at least I see several familiar names, but to the others 'Hi'. Based in south London, cut my own firewood with an ickle ms180 but recently lost patience and got something bigger, 038 Avs. It's had issues which I hope I've largely ironed out now but I see this place is full of knowledge and I may need to tap that!

Hope I can help some people too, although I doubt I'll be answering saw questions for a while!

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice to see you over here. Welcome aboard. :)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome and if you want a good laugh check in at Not so pro thread.

Adamski

Plebus Splederns
Local time
9:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of you may know me from elsewhere and wood scrounging, at least I see several familiar names, but to the others 'Hi'. Based in south London, cut my own firewood with an ickle ms180 but recently lost patience and got something bigger, 038 Avs. It's had issues which I hope I've largely ironed out now but I see this place is full of knowledge and I may need to tap that!

Hope I can help some people too, although I doubt I'll be answering saw questions for a while!

Good lad!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Welcome to the site.