High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

ms880 clone

Teemore

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I found a seller on UK eBay with a few G888 powerheads to sell. Tempted as I would love to mill with one.....

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I Found it,:D

but @£675.00 that’s like $949 USD according to google. I,m happy to see what farmatec lets them go for, they seem to be saying the end of the month..
I will say I don’t need one that badly so I'm not paying the ive got one first price.
Btw at the time of me posting this theres 20 watch the sail and it’s a by now or make an offer

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402817299714?hash=item5dc9c83502:g:MJ4AAOSwXG9gjGPy

edit,,, I see 2 sold and 3 are available, when you click on the 2 sold, I see 1 sold for 675 and the other the offer was accepted, what ever that offer was

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well that’s interesting, and look at the statement about no warranty if it’s assembled into a whole saw.
3DA2F5DA-4D75-4FFA-B75F-5369C0FB0DDC.png

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well thanks for the reply, I’ve not botherd to read the stuff on there kits before because I’ve never really wanted to buy one. And I really didn’t know it been on all saws for a yr or two.

This saw is something I am interested in. And I was making a sarcastic statement, by saying “that’s interesting” on a kit saw (parts) . Just for clarification as others may read it a bit differently.

the uk eBay seller of the complete saw states about a warranty, somthing like they send the part and you fix it, or you sent the saw to him at your cost then it get fixed and he pays to send it back.
Here in the uk we have slightly different consumer rights than over in the USA. Which I’m just letting you and everyone know.

I'm not sure on the way to go with this just yet, it’s either an all new big parts saw for an unknown price or a complete saw which equates to over $900
And just to add, I can buy an 881 with all the warranties etc, for twice the price of that complete farmatec g888 on the uk eBay.

A stihl 881 saw will hold a good resale price.

anyhow I,m happy just following along.
:beer-toast1:

Jason628

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They're only a $1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210513-120401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210513-120401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 17

Jason628

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well thanks for the reply, I’ve not botherd to read the stuff on there kits before because I’ve never really wanted to buy one. And I really didn’t know it been on all saws for a yr or two.

This saw is something I am interested in. And I was making a sarcastic statement, by saying “that’s interesting” on a kit saw (parts) . Just for clarification as others may read it a bit differently.

the uk eBay seller of the complete saw states about a warranty, somthing like they send the part and you fix it, or you sent the saw to him at your cost then it get fixed and he pays to send it back.
Here in the uk we have slightly different consumer rights than over in the USA. Which I’m just letting you and everyone know.

I'm not sure on the way to go with this just yet, it’s either an all new big parts saw for an unknown price or a complete saw which equates to over $900
And just to add, I can buy an 881 with all the warranties etc, for twice the price of that complete farmatec g888 on the uk eBay.

A stihl 881 saw will hold a good resale price.

anyhow I,m happy just following along.
:beer-toast1:
They will credit you or send you the part if something in the kit is messed up out of the box if you raise hell with them. I can understand why they would not warranty a saw that someone else assembles as there is a great margin for assembly error.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As with anything, patience is a virtue.
I waited on buying most aftermarket parts after careful reviews of members on here including the haters, most people who replied to aftermarket kits or parts have never had any or are dealers.
Average saw owners not including professionals usually give the most honest reviews, they dont troubleshoot problems and they don't have a dog in the fight of saw sales.
I did watch some of the worthless review of the g888 ( not the whole 2 hrs) and can't figure out why someone who dissuades the non professional from buying this saw is unfamiliar with the fitment of parts of the large chassis stihl? After all an 026 can hurt or kill you through carelessness just as easy. Bolt on parts are also not even a consideration of saw enhancements on a professional level in my opinion when any trained monkey can install an airfilter kit or muffler covers. Timing and port quality work is honestly what I would consider professional.
I did find it interesting that people are immediately becoming"experts" in a product for sale that as of yet has no track record .
My expectations are fairly high with a copy of this caliber, because I have experience with the original 088 and really nothing else in my arsenal is comparable with the potential of that saw.

Spladle160

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So who's setting up the group buy so we can get these things imported at a good price?

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was gonna say the same name.. .. I’m guessing it just needs a list of names and a gtg to go to:)

MS290man

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m in for an 880 kit! Then we need to push them for the 3120 kit….

Fleethirte

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have they set a price for the kit yet?
I saw some pre order 880 kits for 650. Will Farmertech sell them less on there website because of shipping?

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$650 sounds about right, I don't think they would go much less.