Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw is spoken for .
Glad you sold it. My 661C went out the door for $850 last summer as a running saw. Everybody said I was an idiot for letting it go for that price, but I already had a 660 and an 064 on board. Both run flawlessly.

New owner says that he loves the saw. But, he may ask me to repair it after it gets beaten up in 2019. That's what often happens to big chain saws.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad you sold it. My 661C went out the door for $850 last summer as a running saw. Everybody said I was an idiot for letting it go for that price, but I already had a 660 and an 064 on board. Both run flawlessly.

New owner says that he loves the saw. But, he may ask me to repair it after it gets beaten up in 2019. That's what often happens to big chain saws.
Mine usually dont get beat up. They get eliminated my a tree or the skidder.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine usually dont get beat up. They get eliminated by a tree or the skidder.
Believe it or not, I have restored two with exactly the same massacre. It took $500 in parts for each and 12 hours of work. They run today, but I considered it a small miracle that they do. One was run over by the skidder and the other was crushed by a tree drop. Somehow the case was intact and the engine was still running. One had the tank housing chopped completely in half. You can imagine what the handles looked like.