Trader history (0)

foragefarmer

70cc groupie
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling a MS 241. She has been rode hard but runs well. This saw was built 01/17 but was purchased in Oct. of 2017 and worked commercially till July of this year. Only thing that has been done to the saw is the spark screen has been removed otherwise the saw is stock. This is on the chopping block because I have another 241 that I did bearings up rebuild on and tweeked and really don't need this one.

It can come with the bar and chain although the bar is about shot and it needs a new sprocket, chain is nearly new.

I am really interested in trades but will entertain a cash offer.EnehGyjbSnOvAtJ1dpnD+w.jpg u6ITGJoGRt2UkpdG1Rbj7g.jpg fmMkCDBCSbewz6uvHoSxrQ.jpg TPEgBGPVQ6KxFRHSR9KmOA.jpg

foragefarmer

70cc groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If the broken recoil cover is an issue my other 241 has a whole one I would be willing to swap onto this one.

In terms of trades, I am looking for whole project saws.

Last edited:

rumatt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My cover broke in the same damn place

foragefarmer

70cc groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn't that be "trading down"?

These would have involved splitting the cases on both saws. I don't see that as a down trade. Anyway he has backed out citing life issues...

Be that as it may, the saw is still up for trade.

If anyone that has made me a firm project saw offer via PM is still interested please recontact.