BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where to begin with the witty quips...

Well, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...so why would he use the sharpest tool in the shed?

Uhh...

Good enough for who it's for?

Uhh...

It'll polish itself out?

That's all I've got for now lol. I really loathe that idiot.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I made the same mistake my own self getting carried away trying to clean up transfer out of my first 394 cylinder using the Mastermind method. Now I'm not in any way suggesting his method is bad, it was my own fault for getting too carried away with it. But, it was my own cylinder too! I now use the Mastermind method to start and finish up with a q-tip with muriatic acid and light sanding with my finger. I guarantee what happened here is the same thing I did. Looks like a 394 cylinder too??

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How on earth was he able to get a belt sander that far in there? o_O
Obviously, a router with a extremely long bit was used for the chamber. The drill not going into reverse explains the uneven ports.
:(

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If at first you don't succeed, not to worry, just use go ahead and use it anyways... try, try again is for suckers.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have read all these Jack My Saw threads. I have never posted this story.

Jack My Saws was relatively new on the scene. After reading some of his threads and watching some videos, I was drinking the Kool Aid. I was at an event and Jack My Saws was there. I was talking to someone I have a very high amount of respect for. I was telling him I was wanting to and going to send Jack My Saws a saw when I found the right saw. My friend told me something to this affect: "Thomas (me) do me a favor and don't do it, don't send Jack My Saws anything; I know the videos have some screaming saws but I talked to him (JMS) for about 5-10 minutes and he is squirrelly, something isn't right about some things he is saying". Well, I learned a long time ago to listen to people you look up to and have respect for, so I took my friends advice. I guess I need to thank him, for sparing me the misery of a chapter in the Jack My Saws book of nightmares, with a bottle of his favorite beverage.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many of his claims didn't add up. Problem is he baffled folks with his BS coupled with 'builder hero syndrome' where anyone who had a saw done would over exaggerate how good it was and how good he was. Between maxed out cylinder flow, best cylinder timing in 20 years of daily study, good enough for who it is & the spare parts department he was running off the back of his customers wallets. His few good talents ended up overshadowed by dishonest practice and lack of integrity. Money and damage asside, at the end of the day it caused a lot of greif and stress for those tied up in it all.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have read all these Jack My Saw threads. I have never posted this story.

Jack My Saws was relatively new on the scene. After reading some of his threads and watching some videos, I was drinking the Kool Aid. I was at an event and Jack My Saws was there. I was talking to someone I have a very high amount of respect for. I was telling him I was wanting to and going to send Jack My Saws a saw when I found the right saw. My friend told me something to this affect: "Thomas (me) do me a favor and don't do it, don't send Jack My Saws anything; I know the videos have some screaming saws but I talked to him (JMS) for about 5-10 minutes and he is squirrelly, something isn't right about some things he is saying". Well, I learned a long time ago to listen to people you look up to and have respect for, so I took my friends advice. I guess I need to thank him, for sparing me the misery of a chapter in the Jack My Saws book of nightmares, with a bottle of his favorite beverage.

Priceless advice from a wise friend