High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Monkey back up again. Thanks for your positive prayers and vibes.

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
2:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update:

Drove down to see him this morning...

He was restless/anxious. Seemed like he wanted to get up and leave. Worried about saws. Told him I had everything and not to worry. He seemed to calm down a little. Nurse gave him some meds and he was real good after that! :D

He looks a heck of a lot better he did the first night all hooked up to everything. Still he looks pretty weak and definitely tired...obviously needs plenty more rest, recovery, therapy.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
update:

He was restless/anxious. Seemed like he wanted to get up and leave. Worried about saws. Told him I had everything and not to worry. He seemed to calm down a little. Nurse gave him some meds and he was real good after that! :D

He looks a heck of a lot better he did the first night all hooked up to everything. Still he looks pretty weak and definitely tired...obviously needs plenty more rest, recovery, therapy.
Try to get visitors to bring him his favorite foods that are good for him. He eat fruits and/or veggies? Superfoods like nuts and such. Real good eggs and fresh seafood are usually winners here....I'm sure his mail box will be loaded with goodies soon. Dry goods and dried foods are easy to send.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mushrooms is a good superfood. So many types out there. They helped me restore some of my GI track. That helps my liver and others immune system organs get working right again. Needed to detox and walk away from GMOs GMO feed animals and almost all GMO or processed foods. I don't buy or try to eat any now that was grown or processed with herbicides or pesticides. Poor digestion will slowly wipe you out. Wild found or log cultivated grey oyster, chicken of the woods and hen of the woods helped me a lot but mushrooms are not for everyone. Some people can not digest them. Ineligible mushrooms make great tea like the versi-color on my logs. I eat ten wild species harvested for free. Saves me hundreds if not thousands every year. Lots of good treats in the woods to like ramps and other tubers like ginseng. Fresh ground turmeric is always on my counter. Just grate and dry the tubers. Disappears in most foods. Pour it right in your Mountain Dew....never know

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mushrooms is a good superfood. So many types out there. They helped me restore some of my GI track. That helps my liver and others immune system organs get working right again. Needed to detox and walk away from GMOs GMO feed animals and almost all GMO or processed foods. I don't buy or try to eat any now that was grown or processed with herbicides or pesticides. Poor digestion will slowly wipe you out. Wild found or log cultivated grey oyster, chicken of the woods and hen of the woods helped me a lot but mushrooms are not for everyone. Some people can not digest them. Ineligible mushrooms make great tea like the versi-color on my logs. I eat ten wild species harvested for free. Saves me hundreds if not thousands every year. Lots of good treats in the woods to like ramps and other tubers like ginseng. Fresh ground turmeric is always on my counter. Just grate and dry the tubers. Disappears in most foods. Pour it right in your Mountain Dew....never know
+1 for wild edibles! Just cracked my first jar of pickled ramps this week. I'm in love!
20190603_193310.jpg 20190526_145541.jpg 20181007_051151.jpg

PogoInTheWoods

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I usually stick to the brand specific threads and don't check general postings much so I just saw this thread today. Wow. Sounds like it's been a rough go. At least things seem to slowly be improving, thankfully.

Sending lots of positive thoughts and energy from Ohio for a full and speedy recovery.

And if that all goes well, then we should all probably start praying for the original doctor.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update:

Very good news thank you for keeping all of us in the loop hope he can get out of there soon.:beer-toast1:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I got schooled on the effects certain foods can have on your well being by some holistic hippie girl..I was surprised.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update:

Thanks for the update! I'm glad he seems to be getting better.

Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If he likes pancakes, this oughta cheer his monkey ass up! If it don’t, put him back under...he obviously came out from the previous sedation with a little gender identifying problemo!
View attachment 188343
I think Tree monkey would like to port that!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I got schooled on the effects certain foods can have on your well being by some holistic hippie girl..I was surprised.
Feed my youngest daughter artificial food coloring. You won't like her much. Feed me broccoli and you won't like me at all.