Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty Lame......

Russ

What is? I drive for a living and couldn't write a description while hauling oversize loads today.

Here are some details. I'll take some pics over the weekend.
Mint Condition 75cc. It is a package deal. Will come with Jonsered Power Box for the saw, only time it has been used was when I shipped the saw to Kenis (DexterDay) while we did a saw swap for a few months. Saw was packed inside the power box, and then inside of a shipping box as well. Saw will be sold with half wrap and full wrap handle bars. Also included is orig limited coil and the unlimited coil that is on the saw. Will also include short and long bucking spikes.

Not interested in trades. Im selling to help offset the cost of some recent truck repairs. I had 2 trucks in the shop in the last month and spent right near $7700.00.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I started on red ones . If I get this one I have a 2171 that will possibly be sold.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is? I drive for a living and couldn't write a description while hauling oversize loads today.

Here are some details. I'll take some pics over the weekend.
Mint Condition 75cc. It is a package deal. Will come with Jonsered Power Box for the saw, only time it has been used was when I shipped the saw to Kenis (DexterDay) while we did a saw swap for a few months. Saw was packed inside the power box, and then inside of a shipping box as well. Saw will be sold with half wrap and full wrap handle bars. Also included is orig limited coil and the unlimited coil that is on the saw. Will also include short and long bucking spikes.

Not interested in trades. Im selling to help offset the cost of some recent truck repairs. I had 2 trucks in the shop in the last month and spent right near $7700.00.
Is the price what we talked about earlier ? You didn't even have to list it .