Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
MINT condition. HDA 87 carb. Finger Ported. Original Paperwork in orig plastic slide. Comes with bar and chain and also an extra brand new filter. I'll load pics in the next couple days.

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
how do you like this one compared to the 562? good luck with sale

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll let this pic do the talking. It has seen a tank of fuel since Ive owned it. Build thread here- http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/262xp-day.277547/. I had 3 there in the thread. I sold 2 as soon as I got them back last year. Kept this one bc of the 87 carb, the condition, paperwork, and all.

With the paperwork, bar, brand new chain (in box), and new filter- I will sell for $850 shipped. This is really more of a "need" than a "want to" sell. I don't use it, and I need the money.

Im selling to make a purchase for Kari. Back in the fall of last year, I introduced her to a Lady that I had done some work for. She wound up getting a "rescue" Chinchilla from her that had been mistreated by kids. She fell head over hills for the little guy, and then needed to get it some girl friends, so I went with her and bought 4 females. Then she saw an Extra dark Ebony male in Chattanooga that she wanted, so I bought that for her. Then in January it got crazy- and I bought 28 more. Fast forward to March- we drive 9 hours to Ohio and I buy her 50 some more Chins from a breeder,along with 36 cages, 1000lbs of food, 100lbs of supplement, 5 bags of blue diamond dust etc. Long story short, I now have 95 chinchillas in my house- there may be more... it's her thing. These suckers are nocturnal.

I have saved up the money to buy her a 14x28 insulated building. http://www.econocabins.com/default.htm which I will transport- that's what I do for a living. But I have to wire this building, put lighting, a mini split heat pump/AC in it, and a air filtration system before they can take up occupancy. As crazy as this is to me, it's important to her.. so it's important to me.
Mint 262xp .jpg

S Tebo

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll let this pic do the talking. It has seen a tank of fuel since Ive owned it. Build thread here- http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/262xp-day.277547/. I had 3 there in the thread. I sold 2 as soon as I got them back last year. Kept this one bc of the 87 carb, the condition, paperwork, and all.

With the paperwork, bar, brand new chain (in box), and new filter- I will sell for $850 shipped. This is really more of a "need" than a "want to" sell. I don't use it, and I need the money.

Im selling to make a purchase for Kari. Back in the fall of last year, I introduced her to a Lady that I had done some work for. She wound up getting a "rescue" Chinchilla from her that had been mistreated by kids. She fell head over hills for the little guy, and then needed to get it some girl friends, so I went with her and bought 4 females. Then she saw an Extra dark Ebony male in Chattanooga that she wanted, so I bought that for her. Then in January it got crazy- and I bought 28 more. Fast forward to March- we drive 9 hours to Ohio and I buy her 50 some more Chins from a breeder,along with 36 cages, 1000lbs of food, 100lbs of supplement, 5 bags of blue diamond dust etc. Long story short, I now have 95 chinchillas in my house- there may be more... it's her thing. These suckers are nocturnal.

I have saved up the money to buy her a 14x28 insulated building. http://www.econocabins.com/default.htm which I will transport- that's what I do for a living. But I have to wire this building, put lighting, a mini split heat pump/AC in it, and a air filtration system before they can take up occupancy. As crazy as this is to me, it's important to her.. so it's important to me.
View attachment 24102

And they say "Love is blind"... You are nuts man! But after 25 years of marriage myself, I totally respect you and your devotion. What a beauty, I give it less than one hour. GLWS

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long until we see Full Length Chinchilla Jackets as Raffle Prizes?

They all have names Jon. :facepalm: She is being mentored by one of the top breeders in the country. We are breeding show quality pedigreed Chins. She has had a buyer (woman) drive from upstate New York to purchase a single Chin.:rolleyes:Whatever floats their boat.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ross,
I wish you had pictures of that. Must have been quite the look on the Rodeo Circuit.

I only did it once at a party. I wish I had pics. Some of the big time guys Bob W Brown,Hawkeye Henson made a thing out of it. Some of the Pittsburgh Steelers back in the day did it also. Mel Blount and a couple others.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a shadow on the chain brake. There is no blemish as the pic indicates. Just saw that.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$800 Weekend Special and I'll throw in a second chain still in the box.