Trader history (0)

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling some of my collection/shelf sitters. They we're all bought new by me at my local dealer. All have only ever had VP SEF and 40:1 through them. I have boxes, toolkits, manuals etc for all four. They all need nothing and are in perfect working order with very low use, and zero abuse. Selling PHO unless noted. Prices are shipping included, lower 48.

201T - Saw is around 2 years old. Comes with 14" bar and 63PS chain. This is a standard carb, version 2 with the better carb/coil. It has a nice muffler mod and limiters removed. Very nice saw. There are a few tiny nicks and scratches but it looks pretty much new. I used it last winter to clear some trails and briefly this year for some light cleanup work. Runs excellent, much like a 200t.
Asking $500 shipped obo.

MS261 type 2 - Standard Carb. The saw is only a few months old. I ran 1 1/2 tanks through it bone stock then did a muffler mod and timing advance. I made the deflector from stainless. It's held on with two screws and threadserts. Screen is removable. It has roughly 5 tanks on it now and keeps getting better each one. These type 2 saws are a bunch lighter than the OE 261 and look cooler to boot IMHO. Can ship with .325 or 3/8 rim.

Asking $595 shipped obo.

MS461 - Saw is around a year old. Before it was even ran I trimmed the limiters, opened the stock exhaust outlet, and added an OEM dual port cover. Also installed OEM large felling spikes and roller chain catch. Ran about 1- 1 1/2 tanks through it so far and it is a nice runner. Has plenty of grunt. I noodled a bunch of rounds with a 24" bar and it did great.

Asking $975 shipped obo.

MS661CM - Saw is about a year and a half old. It was after the recall and re-release time frame. Bone stock. Runs great, no tune issues with it. First tank was firewood with a 20" and an 8t rim. Next three tanks were with a 28 blocking up some big butt cuts. It will pull a longer bar as these things have awesome torque but it feels so good in the hands with a 28 lightweight bar.

Asking $1050 shipped obo.

Thanks fellas,

AJ

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Husky187

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man you really acquire some nice saws, and you do them up right, especially that 346 over on AS. This is a perfect do it all package, really covers all the bases a start up logger or weekend warrior would ever need. GLWS

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man you really acquire some nice saws, and you do them up right, especially that 346 over on AS. This is a perfect do it all package, really covers all the bases a start up logger or weekend warrior would ever need. GLWS

$3000.oo saw suite [emoji106]x 4

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
What a shame to sell em off guess keep the dirty used saws and keep running them for years to come