High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Mini Massachusetts Dyno gtg today May 22

Jswanson

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Have a look at his videos -- some quick chains and strong saws in there!
Link to his channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/reillystsb

Doesn't sound like he'll be on the forum at all which is a bummer. He does a lot of videos.
He's itching to get to a GTG and already talking about cheap flights from FL to BOS or Providence.
He would probably bring a poo-load of race chains for everyone to play with.

If Dan has a fall GTG I'll ping John about it.
Hopefully Lee can make the next one at Dan's.

Jason -- Missouri, yikes. Would like to see that man behind that 064 that made headlines at NY (right?) and CT GTG meet the rest of the crazies.

Also -- by fall we'll have a summer of more dyno tweaks behind us. Maybe a second dyno if Dan, Fred, or Al get one built up.
I'm working on next gen electronics (a PCB board) which will make the box even smaller. Wish I had extra bright LEDs -- they can be hard to see in the sun.

It's been 2 days and can still hear 2 cycle noise in my head!
Holy cow. I watched a bunch. His saws are flyin. Is he on here?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jason, your 064 is awesome, and maybe some day I will have one, and I love the power of my ported 046/460s (just a little step down), but if I had to pick one saw for EVERYTHING (limbing and bucking), it would be an 044/440! Limbing with a 046/460 just fatigues me too quickly, and while they may be a tad slower, a 044/440 (or 372) will generally be able to cut anything that need cutting!

Looking forward to seeing your saw Jeff!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jason, your 064 is awesome, and maybe some day I will have one, and I love the power of my ported 046/460s (just a little step down), but if I had to pick one saw for EVERYTHING (limbing and bucking), it would be an 044/440! Limbing with a 046/460 just fatigues me too quickly, and while they may be a tad slower, a 044/440 (or 372) will generally be able to cut anything that need cutting!

Looking forward to seeing your saw Jeff!
I think he may have one for sale Mike! [emoji6]