Trader history (0)

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm looking to restore a Mini Mac 6 that my family left for me. It appears to have been dropped and broke the handle and oiler piston rod. The Walbro MDC needs to be freshed up after checking it out.
Does someone here have a selection of the parts below to assist with this effort.
Everything in red is on its way, someone local that I know was able to help out

walbro K1-MDC carb kit with needle
p/n: 83852 Handle
p/n: 217762 Plunger kit (Prefered) manual oiler I believe it also fits Mini Mac 25 30 35 100S 110 120 130 140
or
p/n: 83900 Piston - Manual oiler
p/n: 67303 Washer - Sprocket is missing from the drive sprocket.
The diffuser plate for the muffler that direct the exhaust. This did not come with one and could use one. I'm going to try making my own ......

I found many of these items individually else where, but being new here I thought I would try the resources here first. There seems to be a dedicated group of enthusiasts that like to keep saws (and other items) going.

Sorry I didn't take a before refresh picture.....

Edit due to finding some of the needed parts 5-31-20

Last edited:

Jay Hansen

Foothills Vintage Saws
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a couple of Eager Beavers that I think are pretty much the same saw. I would send you one for shipping if you think it would help you.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jay, Thanks for the offer, I'll hold off on your off until I have a opportunity to assemble the parts and carb kit that was recently acquired.
I have a couple of Eager Beavers that I think are pretty much the same saw. I would send you one for shipping if you think it would help you.

I'm thinking I should be able to fabricate the exhaust plate, by dishing out a piece of sheet metal and adding some louvers to direct the exhaust flow.
I hoping to be able to get this functioning again with what I have already acquired. Just need some time.
Inspecting the piston and cylinder walls through the ports, it looks like everything is very clean.
Thanks,
Ken

Jay Hansen

Foothills Vintage Saws
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jay, Thanks for the offer, I'll hold off on your off until I have a opportunity to assemble the parts and carb kit that was recently acquired.

I'm thinking I should be able to fabricate the exhaust plate, by dishing out a piece of sheet metal and adding some louvers to direct the exhaust flow.
I hoping to be able to get this functioning again with what I have already acquired. Just need some time.
Inspecting the piston and cylinder walls through the ports, it looks like everything is very clean.
Thanks,
Ken
Sounds good. Good luck with it.

arizona native

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mine is a mini mac 6. they are different. muffler looks different. I don't think I can use it but thanks for the offer.