Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
12:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate mail in rebates. Somebody needs to buy only one and mail in the rebate
Yeah they advertise the hell out of the 11% but in reality only a small % actually submit for it and fewer in time. I'd rather pay a buck more at Tractor Supply and not dick with in store rebate.
And for all the surveillance cameras, none showed parking lot stealing my Dad's 028 Super out B I Law's pickup. Dumb Ass left saw in bed.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah they advertise the hell out of the 11% but in reality only a small % actually submit for it and fewer in time. I'd rather pay a buck more at Tractor Supply and not dick with in store rebate.
And for all the surveillance cameras, none showed parking lot stealing my Dad's 028 Super out B I Law's pickup. Dumb Ass left saw in bed.

Now FORMER brother in law. You can't fix stupid.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

No Menard's here so TSC is my bar oil source...

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s still $7.09 @ St. Joseph, MO Menards.
B1C13F8C-CAB4-46BE-98B2-03A73C33BD0D.png

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shows the sale price on the poulan pro at my local store...
Must be the extra transportation cost being passed along. I remember reading somewhere that different bar/chain oils are regional at Menards.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On sale here. Maybe I will pick some up, not that I need any. I do agree that the rebates kind of blow.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is the big deal with the rebate? Are you never going back to menards again? They have even made it easier to claim them now. I think some of you guys *b-word just to *b-word. Especially Thomas abs I think it’s cause he hangs out with Matt too much

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny, I just checked them last week and they were at full price. Guess I'll have to go back. The jugs are different than they were a couple years ago when I loaded up on these, so maybe the formula or even manufacturer is different. The cases I bought last time were good oil, but it's pretty thick stuff. Definitely should be thinned for winter use.

Edited to add: I'm talking about the FVP stuff. Never noticed the Poulan oil there before.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny, I just checked them last week and they were at full price. Guess I'll have to go back. The jugs are different than they were a couple years ago when I loaded up on these, so maybe the formula or even manufacturer is different. The cases I bought last time were good oil, but it's pretty thick stuff. Definitely should be thinned for winter use.

Edited to add: I'm talking about the FVP stuff. Never noticed the Poulan oil there before.
The oil in the FVP square jugs is really thick. The oval or rectangle jugs that I bought later had a thinner oil in them. Not sure if it was a summer vs winter weight thing or what. Maybe early vs later. Not sure

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone use this?

Yes, you can pick them up at the Wally World reasonable as well.
It's a fairly thick oil, seems to have good lube properties to it and works well with the over oiling Poulan Pro pumps. Makes for a great summer oil when hot out, basically think of it as a thicker than Husqvarna oil.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, you can pick them up at the Wally World reasonable as well.
It's a fairly thick oil, seems to have good lube properties to it and works well with the over oiling Poulan Pro pumps. Makes for a great summer oil when hot out, basically think of it as a thicker than Husqvarna oil.

Thanks Steve. Guess I need to find some winter oil yet but I’ll grab some of this too