Trader history (0)

MS290man

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a usable Super Pro 81 cylinder and piston. Does anyone have anything they would be willing to part with? I haven’t had any luck looking in the usual places, so I thought I would post here. I have found piston kits, but unfortunately, no cylinders. Please let me know and thanks in advance for any help!

MS290man

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a usable Super Pro 81 cylinder and piston. Does anyone have anything they would be willing to part with? I haven’t had any luck looking in the usual places, so I thought I would post here. I have found piston kits, but unfortunately, no cylinders. Please let me know and thanks in advance for any help!

MS290man
Do you have a cylinder that could be sleeved?

MS290man

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess it could be, but I am not familiar with that process. I know it can be done on dirt bike cylinders, so I guess it could be done to a chainsaw as well. I must imagine though that that is not cheap.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess it could be, but I am not familiar with that process. I know it can be done on dirt bike cylinders, so I guess it could be done to a chainsaw as well. I must imagine though that that is not cheap.
Probably not cheap…but I think finding an 82cc Mac cylinder could be difficult.

@heimannm might know where to find one.

edju1958

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finding an 82cc Mac cylinder is next to impossible,& if you do find one it'll be cost prohiobitive.There's a m,ember here who has successfully sleeved 2 (I believe) 82 cc Macs already & he's more than happy with them.@vinnywv is the guy to contact on the Mac thread.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. 43f with heavy cloud and a little rain on the way this mo, should get to 55 later. Would be a good years day if the rain doesn’t make everything too wet to deal with.

Team won the game last night and it was a comfortable 4+ hours outside.