Lunch....

quietfly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you all having....? I'm eating this "Korean Fried Chicken" which oddly enough is pretty good, much better than i expected.
The chicken itself is red, and super cripsy. I asked the owner of the shop if this (the chickens being red) was on account of the war? But he didn't really understand me.
Anyhow all i know is for 5 dollars it was some damned good chicken.
20160510_130141.jpg

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ham, buffalo chicken and Swiss sandwich, pretzels, apple slices, carrots and ginger snaps.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang I love chicken.. Had some of my mothers lasagna today

quietfly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today is my cheat day, and by cheat day i mean on the way to the deli i walked by the bakery and the had the door open. So long story short, heres my Lunch:
20160512_132736.jpg

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
90f95eb1d9d7299d6bed3d4410ddc334.jpg

Got some smelt a bruwing for lunch. Cant wait[emoji6]

quietfly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
nice... looks like a McDonalds day for me...... ugh....

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My ol man has been pretty sick for a year plus a whole lots of ailments at the same time He is doing ok tough sob
Prolly start dialysis soon needs a kidney you name it ... He ain't really supposed to eat too greasy stuff so we be boiling burgers for lunch lol. Hell I'll eat em with him we eat lunch together every day cept Sunday So today boiled burgers it is they ain't the best but I'll not grill one for myself n have him eat an ol bland boiled one

quietfly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My ol man has been pretty sick for a year plus a whole lots of ailments at the same time He is doing ok tough sob
Prolly start dialysis soon needs a kidney you name it ... He ain't really supposed to eat too greasy stuff so we be boiling burgers for lunch lol. Hell I'll eat em with him we eat lunch together every day cept Sunday So today boiled burgers it is they ain't the best but I'll not grill one for myself n have him eat an ol bland boiled one
That is an awesome thing you are doing there..

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats ausome. Someday youll look back and remember how crappy those burgers were boiled. Its all about the memories you make on the way. Hope your old man gets better.