Trader history (0)

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was surprising how many people would come into work asking for a logger tape. Kept asking the buyers to get them, but they said that nobody would buy them, they are too expensive. After about a year, we finally got two and they sold quick. We got two more and they sold quick...so much for nobody wanting them....

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno. I dunno nuthin bout logger tapes. Just a boulevard tree hacker.

Pretty much all I’ve ever done with one is break @Woodslasher ’s

It comes down to what you'll be cutting and for which markets.

Bailey's used to make a 66' tape that guys installed in a 75' housing for a more aggressive rewind rate.

On thinning jobs, my dad would run a 50' filler in a 75' housing and wear one on each side of his belt.

That way he could process more than one length at a time. I ran two tapes on most of the bushel jobs I was on.

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On thinning jobs, my dad would run a 50' filler in a 75' housing and wear one on each side of his belt.

That way he could process more than one length at a time. I ran two tapes on most of the bushel jobs I was on.
Good insight, I will need to work on getting one and giving it a try!

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Day late and a dollar short here but there it is. Looks like someone has put a framers tape in it, but spools just fine. Your s for the cost of shipping. I think it’s a 50’ but It’s a little stiff after 40’ so I didn’t unwind it all the way.IMG_1604.jpegIMG_1605.jpegIMG_1606.jpeg