Last Red Bull

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope Red bull can ditch the turbo drinks and convince T/Monkey to do the same with mountain Jews. Its no good and will catch up & bite ya backside. In future times such drinks will not be accepted as 'normal' food sources for humans. The way sugar addiction works is similar to hard drugs and withdrawal can be harsh. Stay strong & focussed and remember 'every tough moment shall pass'.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to be hooked on Pepsi growing up.tried monsters but they made me pop and Crack real bad.same with my buddy Steve.only he felt like he was getting gout in his feet and elbows.so we quit those.his son gave me a drink of his C4 prework out drink a while back and I got pretty wild.
Right now i'm struggling with beer.I get aggravated at something and first thing I do is head to the beer store.6-12 Michelobs are getting expensive not to mention causing crazy *s-word in my head.ultimately leading to woman troubles.not that i'm causing trouble but you know how alcohol brings the truth out.of course one good *b-word fit a few nights ago and now she's trying to crawl back.I know i'm not an alcoholic.so far I can go days without beer and not have any withdraws.of course the morning cup of coffee doesn't help either.the caffeine usually starts an anxiety attack now and then when things get stressful which leads to more beer.guess i'm just going to have to switch to iced tea and water.
All addictions are aggravated by stress and anxiety... When we get stressed we reach for what "works". Which is why beating addiction is so hard, there is and always will be stress. Learning effective stress management techniques, along with good support is the best way to manage addictive personalities.
Of course most of us don't have time for that and it's too much work.
But if you think about the time wasted on addictive behavior, I say we don't have time not to, life is so much more productive on the other side!

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
no caffeine or alcohol for me after a hemorrhaged left ventricle caused by over consumption of redbull and monsters 5 cans per day for 2 years. i got to watch my caffeine intake now to much will flare my palpitations.
you would be better off quitting those drinks man i almost died from them.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
no caffeine or alcohol for me after a hemorrhaged left ventricle caused by over consumption of redbull and monsters 5 cans per day for 2 years. i got to watch my caffeine intake now to much will flare my palpitations.
you would be better off quitting those drinks man i almost died from them.
Coke sounds like moar fun.