Yellowking86

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi I am having some trouble with my 2094 flooding (fuel comes out muffler). I rebuilt the carb still floods out a new oem carb on it still floods checked the metering it was correct even lowered it still floods turned the h and l all the way in still floods. If I take the fuel line off it fires right up and dies. Anyone have any suggestions I need some help. Picture is of a 2095 I just bought this weekend how does it compare to the 2094?

Attachments

• IMG_3116.jpeg
    IMG_3116.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 8

Sauen

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not sure of the carb that’s on your saw but maybe the metering diaphragm has a little hook on it which is supposed to hook into the metering lever. If this is not done during install of the diaphragm it pushes the metering lever down keeping the needle of the seat, thus flooding the saw.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 2094 and 2095 are essentially the same saws with minor updates - The 2095 got an updated carburetor with a throttle cable instead of a throttle rod, and an updated clutch drum and oil pump drive which are the same parts used on the Husqvarna 394/395. The 2095s should all have compression releases as well and I think the muffler was upgraded to a thicker wall stock (there were some issues with the 2094 mufflers rattling apart). The 2095 also has a slightly different rear handle and handlebar. The cylinder, piston, and crankshaft were essentially the same.

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi I am having some trouble with my 2094 flooding (fuel comes out muffler). I rebuilt the carb still floods out a new oem carb on it still floods checked the metering it was correct even lowered it still floods turned the h and l all the way in still floods. If I take the fuel line off it fires right up and dies. Anyone have any suggestions I need some help. Picture is of a 2095 I just bought this weekend how does it compare to the 2094?
Pull the carb and polish the seat where the needle goes. My brand new 7900 Makita was flooding and Kevin fixed it when he had it for porting, he noticed the crankcase had some fuel puddling up in it. The 7900’s are kind of famous for it, but it is definitely worth looking at on your carb.

Yellowking86

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pull the carb and polish the seat where the needle goes. My brand new 7900 Makita was flooding and Kevin fixed it when he had it for porting, he noticed the crankcase had some fuel puddling up in it. The 7900’s are kind of famous for it, but it is definitely worth looking at on your carb.
I’ll try that thank you