Trader history (0)

ABarrick

TacomaTRD98 on AS
Local time
9:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking to sell a bunch of saws here in the next few months. I'm starting with these four as they're all ready to go and need nothing. If anyone is interested in all four, I will definitely entertain a package price. Delivery to the chambersburg maple murder fest GTG is also an option.

2135/2139t - Saw is basically brand new except for the crank, recoil and carb. Started as a nice looking 2135t. Bought it dirt cheap, running decent. Found scoreing on the piston when I pulled the muffler to mod it. Ordered a new OEM 338 top end, bearings/seals and shoved it in a box til the stuff came in. While welding on another project near said box, I somehow manage to catch the tank on fire with weld splatter. Needless to say, it didn't survive. So it now has a new tank, filter cover, throttle, fuel lines,primer bulb, oil lines, wiring, piston/cylinder,etc. I trimmed the intake skirt a hair, widened and blended the exhaust port, ditched the flywheel weight, timing advanced, and muffler modded. I have put about a full tank through it. It is strong for a 338/2139. Snappy and pulls 14" well. It's not a 200t killer but it's in the same game now. Comes with 14" oem bar and a loop of 63PS.

Asking $375 shipped (I'm sure I'm losing money at this...)
EDIT $340 shipped

2152/2153 - started as a lightly scored 2152 with an intake leak. New oem manifold, metal clamp and boot. Oem 346 top end. Not ported, just gasket deleted and deflector with screen added on pto side of muffler. I've put 30-40 tanks through it flawlessly. It's a dead nuts solid saw. Comes with 16" 3/8 bar and s loop of 72 LGX. I could swap it to .325 rim if desired but it pulls the 3/8 excellent.

Asking $400 shipped. SOLD

2171 - This one is all oem, not rebuilt. New plug and air filter this spring and a healthy muffler mod when I first got it about 2 years ago. That is all that's done to it. Great runner. You would think it's been woods ported the way it runs but it's stock. It's not shiny new, but it's in excellent mechanical shape and respectable cosmetic condition. Comes with 20" Oregon powermatch and a loop of 72LGX.

Asking $475 shipped. EDIT $450 shipped.

2186/2188 - Saw started as a perfect running 2186. I pulled the original 54mm top end to keep for another project and put a new oem 390 p/c on this. I set the squish and did a light port cleanup and muffler mod and called it a day. It runs great and has been a solid saw for the 6-7 tanks I've put through it. It has the larger oem felling spikes on it. The recoil gave me a fit once where it did not want to retract. Took it off and it retracted and has been fine since. Did not go any further as time is at a premium these days. Comes with a 28" powermatch bar and loop of 72LGX.

Asking $650 shipped SOLD

Don't be afraid to make an offer, but please be reasonable.

Thanks fellas,

AJ

IMG_1914.JPG IMG_1915.JPG

Last edited:

Elijah_D

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You have a PM Sir.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk