Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That just goes to show how much his followers don't know, which he is exploiting then letting them believe thats what quality work is to gain fame and screw people over for profit. Hes got fans on facebook now squirtin love sauce in their dreamcatchers over his crap work
What a thread. Love catchers and dream sauce
I see you changed your avatar, Ken.

No one can understand him either…

:thumbup::stick::D
Look don't give me a hard time mfer. I'll call in a Dave and you know . . .

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We just got back from Bobs. This saw sounds great. Jesse will put it to wood tomorrow. It’s Jesses deal but just wanted to thank Bob and Warren for always helping me with my projects. And a special shout out to Joel for assembling Jesses saw. Randy the porting looks great. Your all right. I don’t know why Bob talks so bad about u. Lol. And also all the OPE members who helped and offered to help. Not a horse in the race but right there to help.
Where is the Mickey Mouse ports?? No ribbed for his pleasure either??? What a hack that Mastermind! :campeon::aplastao:

Joking aside, glad to see :beer-toast1:

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That just goes to show how much his followers don't know, which he is exploiting then letting them believe thats what quality work is to gain fame and screw people over for profit. Hes got fans on facebook now squirtin love sauce in their dreamcatchers over his crap work
I saw on a FB group yesterday where someone asked for good YouTube channels. Potmetal’s name was thrown out a half a dozen times

I wouldn't worry about it. The law of natural selection catches up with those people eventually. This has been going on since the dawn of the internet. I've seen a baker's dozen of these guys and their fans come and
go (or crash and burn).

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't worry about it. The law of natural selection catches up with those people eventually. This has been going on since the dawn of the internet. I've seen a baker's dozen of these guys and their fans come and
go (or crash and burn).
Im not worried. Just hate to see more people getting taken by that hack

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im not worried. Just hate to see more people getting taken by that hack

The best thing to do is call a bad builder out when a known con job is going down (like with Jesse's saw) but a lot of the Youtube fanboys are gonna
have to learn the hard way. That's just how it is. They can choose to do the appropriate research and make an informed purchase or not.

People are still falling for the Nigerian Prince scams and I hate it, but they're still falling for it.

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just think about this. He made 600 off Jesse got his junk hyway back. Can sell it to some other poor guy for 600 then sell the MM top for 600 and the guy that gets the MM top will defend IH because he got a real good top. $1800 in IH pocket. And yes they are blowing up FB with his *s-word

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're new
This question usually leads to an "oil thread"
Where we tell each other how wrong we are
About whatever each of us use.

Amsoil is the best. Everybody knows that.

Geesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still say drain oil mixed 1;1 is the way to go, works in both tanks so only need one jug, it can also be mixed any ratio you want. 40;40, 50;50, 100;100, hell they all work

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just think about this. He made 600 off Jesse got his junk hyway back. Can sell it to some other poor guy for 600 then sell the MM top for 600 and the guy that gets the MM top will defend IH because he got a real good top. $1800 in IH pocket. And yes they are blowing up FB with his *s-word
In that video he made when he got the hyway top end back, several of his fan boys in the comments we're offering to buy it like it was gold

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Fork Facebook. Never had an account, never will. This place is the only "social media" I'm involved with. And I still don't blast my *s-worde for the world to see. Peeps gotta know me and me them for awhile b4 that happens and only then behind the scenes. I give zero *s-worde about all the trash spewed on FaceFork, Twitter ect.

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
A change of heart? Oh FFS.

I think he said it somewhat tongue-in-cheek. The next thing he was asking for audience opinions as to whether the invite was genuine and if he should go.

Glad to hear Jessie now has the awesome saw he wanted in the first place. Sure hope he gets his refund and the original jug as promised.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only social media i have is fb mainly for one reason. The rest i have no interest in.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still say drain oil mixed 1;1 is the way to go, works in both tanks so only need one jug, it can also be mixed any ratio you want. 40;40, 50;50, 100;100, hell they all work
I like to use used diesel oil 18:1, should I file a Turkey leg to .030 and get a monkey to change my fluorescent bulbs in my den?

Status
Not open for further replies.