Not open for further replies.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can we get Dall to do a youtube live chat? Id love to c his responses to stupid questions. May b even pay per view.
lol my youtube isnt good enough to have live feed
i dont have all the ball lickers that pot metal pony has
wait noone licks mine at all wtf
lol i have commented on pot metal ponys channel but for some reason comments get deleted

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I try to keep an open mind about people, but this just seals the deal for me!

What we don't want is to hammer IH to the point that he feels like he is "surrendering". Any guy with a set is going be far more inclined to dig in and hold his ground. Would like to see everyone end up smiling here by the time this ends.

Jesse sure is smiling about the saw we finished today. Or more accurately, what everyone here has done over the past couple weeks. Pics will be up in a little while we're all STILLLLLLLLLLLL BS'ing here.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody think he's paying any taxes on that $600 a saw? It's all piece and love til someone wants a piece.
If its through PayPal he'll get a 1099. If hes doing F&F then probably not but if he has a large enough volume of cash running through his PayPal it'll raise eyebrows

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If its through PayPal he'll get a 1099. If hes doing F&F then probably not but if he has a large enough volume of cash running through his PayPal it'll raise eyebrows

Anything over 20K per year and it gets reported to the IRS.....

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anything over 20K per year and it gets reported to the IRS.....
Thats not that many saws over a yrs time @$600 a pop so maybe he'll get a visit from some gov't boys in suits if he isn't playing by the rules. His followers would be heartbroken

Last edited:

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Oh and Randy, you got an honorable mention in IH's new vid today. Appears you had a "change of heart" after seeing that piston and cylinder he showed on video proving there was nothing wrong with it. Last minute or two of the vid. I keep watching this female cleaning nozzle to see if he ever makes good on returning the cylinder to Jessie and any other bs he might spew.

Last edited:

BlacknTan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What we don't want is to hammer IH to the point that he feels like he is "surrendering". Any guy with a set is going be far more inclined to dig in and hold his ground. Would like to see everyone end up smiling here by the time this ends.

Jesse sure is smiling about the saw we finished today. Or more accurately, what everyone here has done over the past couple weeks. Pics will be up in a little while we're all STILLLLLLLLLLLL BS'ing here.

Looking forward to seeing some smiling faces after this whole affair.. especially Jesse's!

Good on everyone.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh and Randy, you got an honorable mention in IH's new vid today. Appears you had a "change of heart" after seeing that piston and cylinder he showed on video proving there was nothing wrong with it. Last minute or two of the vid. I keep watching this female cleaning nozzle to see if he ever makes good on returning the cylinder to Jessie and any other bs he might spew.

A change of heart? Oh FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.