Not open for further replies.

woodfarmer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Over here the beards will blow up a shop or barn with no permits. The occasional house too. Not far from me they built a guy a new shop for his equipment. No permits. Nothing to code. It was a nice looking shop till it collapsed after a big snow storm. Come to find out they put the trusses 3ft o/c.
Our code is 4’ on centre, so that certainly didn’t cause the collapse

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reminds me of those who excuse any act of a politician as long as he or she is on the "correct" side.

Or in sports. Where cheating is ok as long as "my team" won.

We need a reset. Where right is right, and wrong will not be tolerated.
I like what you said.
Whats wrong with right?

oldbitz

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's it Yamalube for life, because IH said so.:b1:

Man the tindonkey flip flops all over the joint, a couple of weeks ago he was telling the world in a video that he only uses and recommends lucas 2 stroke oil and has for years as all the others were *s-word and too ashy etc. As for this poor young bloke he really needs to go on Rumshpringa and get some real life experience or something, and stop drinking the koolaide or what ever he is smoking. We all need our heroes but they at least need some credibility.

Fishercat

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
there getting rich hiding behind there religion
We stayed in a nice little town. Right on main street. I went nextdoor to our Airbnb to the barbershop for a haircut. I got all the lowdown.

The kids go through town in buggies all night Sunday. I guess it's their Saturday night. I asked what they do, I was told I didn't want to know.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We stayed in a nice little town. Right on main street. I went nextdoor to our Airbnb to the barbershop for a haircut. I got all the lowdown.

The kids go through town in buggies all night Sunday. I guess it's their Saturday night. I asked what they do, I was told I didn't want to know.

mating

Fishercat

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can count to potato
That ain’t no *s-word! I thinks it’s just a big front anymore. Very few of them farm traditionally any more around here. They all have discount stores selling outdated food and boughten furniture advertised as homemade. People just flock to their stores around here. They are making a killing selling their stuff. 1 out of 10 construction crews are good the rest do subpar work or spend all day on their phones like milinals
I was told they'll do anything for a case of Bud light
I don't doubt it.

There was Amish kids everywhere! Looked liked someone kicked an ant hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.