Not open for further replies.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No matter if IH makes good on his word in a really round about way I have got my saw back today and I could not be be happier with it tons of compression and it sounds bad ass. Can’t wait to put it in the wood. I also met a great bunch of guys through this hole messed up deal so no regrets from thank you all
When you depend on your saws each day you go to work, you don't want that thought in your mind 'will it get me through the day...'. What's good now is with all the important critical parts on that saw being NEW you have what is called 'confidence'. That is what you pay good money for....good work that gives you confidence so you can just get on with work. Tree/logging work is often hard enough with the best of tools. You have now what is basically as good as a new saw that shall give you many, many days of service. Putting a sub standard China Byway kit onto a loggers saw is asking for trouble & a waste of everyone's time including the builder. There's both good & bad in this world, you've recently experienced both.

heavy_oil_saw

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yesterday the IH did a vid on a Husqvarna he was "building". Bolts were to long for the carburetor so instead of sourcing correct length bolts he stacked 6 washers under the heads. For everyone to see. Quality *s-worde right there.

I won’t entertain watching it, but if that’s the case, what the actual *f-word? At least cut them down man, and put a chamfer on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still say drain oil mixed 1;1 is the way to go, works in both tanks so only need one jug, it can also be mixed any ratio you want. 40;40, 50;50, 100;100, hell they all work

WTF I've been promoting 1:1 drain oil for a while now mang. One can band is the future.

I like to use used diesel oil 18:1, should I file a Turkey leg to .030 and get a monkey to change my fluorescent bulbs in my den?
Where the hell do you get used diesel?

You guys are cousins and one of you lives in WV soooo....
So Dallas is his uncle grandpa cousin?

if you really want this guy to show up I think you should start with bbr. get there leader to come and the rest will follow, then they will see what real saws are about
Eye C whut you did there.

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I’m glad the injured party now has an awesome saw. The generous acts that made that happen....how cool. Good on you, guys.

I have zero dogs in this fight. I don’t know IH or MM personally, nor any of the involved parties. Apart from the most obvious remaining issues (return of parts and refund)....something that still really bugs me:

IH still claiming some sort of moral high ground.....

* The victory lap video when he received the Hyway cylinder back and concluded it was fine, without checking any numbers or running it on a saw.

* The seemingly sarcastic mention of MM’s invitation to Tennessee GTG, implying it was some sort or trap or whatever, and then baiting his audience to agree with him.

No one likes eating crow. I get that. But surely someone in IH’s circle has informed him that Jesse got basically new saw from the kindness of strangers. Wouldn’t it be better for him to just stop mentioning any of it, rather than to keep gloating? Even if he truly believes his work was acceptable....why keep poking at it?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
1:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m glad the injured party now has an awesome saw. The generous acts that made that happen....how cool. Good on you, guys.

I have zero dogs in this fight. I don’t know IH or MM personally, nor any of the involved parties. Apart from the most obvious remaining issues (return of parts and refund)....something that still really bugs me:

* The victory lap video when he received the Hyway cylinder back and concluded it was fine, without checking any numbers or running it on a saw.

* The seemingly sarcastic mention of MM’s invitation to Tennessee GTG, implying it was some sort or trap or whatever, and then baiting his audience to agree with him.

No one likes eating crow. I get that. But surely someone in IH’s circle has informed him that Jesse got basically new saw from the kindness of strangers. Wouldn’t it be better for him to just stop mentioning any of it, rather than to keep gloating? Even if he truly believes his work was acceptable....why keep poking at it?
Gotta have a topic for a video every day. That’s their job. It’s just like the news

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

He likes the attention he's getting on his channel because his subscriber count is going up. He refers to the people defending him as his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.