High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

i got a great saw from awesome people in the mail.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
3:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
i really dislike this, but you more than most should know what a PM is.
your now in my ignore list
cheers
ps. im ignoring this bashing thread as well
It may have sounded a little harsh but sometimes tough love is the best way for a father to communicate some of lifes lessons to his son. I thought of being a smart ass when I read it but I learned a long time ago that interfering with family affairs gets you nowhere. All will be forgotten by the time the next family reunion comes around and if not then a big ol long hug will make it right.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It may have sounded a little harsh but sometimes tough love is the best way for a father to communicate some of lifes lessons to his son. I thought of being a smart ass when I read it but I learned a long time ago that interfering with family affairs gets you nowhere. All will be forgotten by the time the next family reunion comes around and if not then a big ol long hug will make it right.

Your restraint is commendable, Jim.

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ted,
I'm really relieved you aren't ignoring me.

Dammit..I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But no, I don't ignore you...I read your post waiting for you to drop million dollar words off so we can have an English language discussion at the newly ignored mods get togethers.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll inject my thoughts.......then walk away for awhile. Maybe Jake needs to learn some tact. Maybe a few "life lessons" ?

Maybe so........I know being a member of, and moderating these forums has reeled in my ego. Did I need some lessons too?

Yes.......Yes I did.

He graduated with honors from high school......and he has completed several small engine courses. He is far from disadvantaged.......and seeing him play that card sorta pisses me off. Stop that crap Jake. I know you better than that.

Him going to other forums to say stuff about people is gonna cause him trouble. It just is......as it has done others. I've seen that play out over and over.......

Anyone asking me to ban a member of another site for sticking up for themselves and their friends.......well.......I'm not sure that's a good way to promote good relationships with other forums. Do you?

So........I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to handle this. Some would say that we should handle it in PM, others by blocking or banning people. I'm thinking that we need to work through this right out in the open.

Also.......on Jake being gifted a saw anonymously from a guy in a cow head that posted pics of some crazy messed up work.

I'm not sure how he was supposed to feel about that one. Grateful.......or with caution?

When my wife and I drove to KY to meet Jake and gift him a saw........he was very appreciative. He was nearly brought to tears by the act of kindness that members of this forum bestowed upon him. He tried to say it was not something he could accept......that it was too much......that he had done nothing to deserve it. I assured him that those that had gifted it to him felt that he was indeed deserving of such a gift.

That saw was given to Jake to show him that he was "one of us". That he mattered to us.

Now........can we step back a bit and let this heal up? Or is it always just gonna be one drama after another?

If all we are ever gonna be is a soap opera, then I'm not sure I wanna be a part of it much longer.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly with Randy on this one, just remember to look in the mirror before making comments, you might not like what you see there. Now let's get this site back to what is for, saw builds and friends helping each other, no more JMS crap or anything else, treat others like you want to be treated.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll inject my thoughts.......then walk away for awhile. Maybe Jake needs to learn some tact. Maybe a few "life lessons" ?

Maybe so........I know being a member of, and moderating these forums has reeled in my ego. Did I need some lessons too?

Yes.......Yes I did.

He graduated with honors from high school......and he has completed several small engine courses. He is far from disadvantaged.......and seeing him play that card sorta pisses me off. Stop that crap Jake. I know you better than that.

Him going to other forums to say stuff about people is gonna cause him trouble. It just is......as it has done others. I've seen that play out over and over.......

Anyone asking me to ban a member of another site for sticking up for themselves and their friends.......well.......I'm not sure that's a good way to promote good relationships with other forums. Do you?

So........I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to handle this. Some would say that we should handle it in PM, others by blocking or banning people. I'm thinking that we need to work through this right out in the open.

Also.......on Jake being gifted a saw anonymously from a guy in a cow head that posted pics of some crazy messed up work.

I'm not sure how he was supposed to feel about that one. Grateful.......or with caution?

When my wife and I drove to KY to meet Jake and gift him a saw........he was very appreciative. He was nearly brought to tears by the act of kindness that members of this forum bestowed upon him. He tried to say it was not something he could accept......that it was too much......that he had done nothing to deserve it. I assured him that those that had gifted it to him felt that he was indeed deserving of such a gift.

That saw was given to Jake to show him that he was "one of us". That he mattered to us.

Now........can we step back a bit and let this heal up? Or is it always just gonna be one drama after another?

If all we are ever gonna be is a soap opera, then I'm not sure I wanna be a part of it much longer.

Very well said.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Pssh! It's not like you're buying a GTG t-shirt dot dot dot
If they are the same price as last year than your right. We were even told they were made in America which was a lie

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If they are the same price as last year than your right. We were even told they were made in America which was a lie
That's why I'm not going to be able to attend this year. I have the airfare, car, and motel covered, but the t-shirt I want just blows my budget all to hell.