High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husqvarna X-FORCE bars

Lyonsgrid

Active OPE Member
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I asked my local dealer to order this bar last week and received it today. From what I can determine, these X-FORCE bars are reported to be an updated laminated bar that offers a little more quality over the older versions. They are made in Norway and seem nicely built. This one is stenciled with the FARM TOUGH logo but it appears some may say X-FORCE on them. I have another one on order and will report back here once I can get some time behind them.

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

11 tooth sprocket and no grease hole

IMG_3287.jpg

EastKYMike

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Newbie here, 1st post.

Just got a new Husqvarna 562XP, 20" bar. It came with what I call a regular Husqvarna bar (has Husqvarna printed in blue on side of the bar) and an X-Cut chain. (3/8", .050)

I was considering replacing it with an X-Force bar. I don't know what the differences are between the two bars. I know the regular bar has a grease port on the nose of the bar, but I don't think the x force requires grease??? Is the X force lighter weight?

Any advice or tips, Thanks in advance.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Newbie here, 1st post.

Just got a new Husqvarna 562XP, 20" bar. It came with what I call a regular Husqvarna bar (has Husqvarna printed in blue on side of the bar) and an X-Cut chain. (3/8", .050)

I was considering replacing it with an X-Force bar. I don't know what the differences are between the two bars. I know the regular bar has a grease port on the nose of the bar, but I don't think the x force requires grease??? Is the X force lighter weight?

Any advice or tips, Thanks in advance.
Man I’d run that bar for a long time first.
I buy cheap laminate bars and run the sh it out of them. The only time I’d consider buying a “nice” bar is if I’m over say 24”. They can get a little floppy then. I’d probably be running 20-24” bar on the saw you’re talking. I personally wouldn’t invest in a more expensive bar at that size. Awesome saw by the way. I dig some huskies

Kerfed

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What he said. The x-force are nothing special, no complaints but I wouldn’t go outta the way to buy one. Their new light bars are made by Sugi which I’d assume are a big jump in quality from stock. My Sugi on 550xp is a year old and like new, but i had one of those x force and it is still servicable (rails are much softer and burr 20x faster). The Oregon versacut are just fine too

EastKYMike

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did place an order for a 24" Husky light bar and x cut chain. I figure it would be a good option to have for the few occasions the 24" bar length would come in handy.

I plan to mostly keep the 20" on but keep the 24' on hand "just in case". A 60CC saw is about all I can handle, so I doubt Ill ever move up to the 572xp (70cc class). From what I read online the 60 cc can handle a 24" but not ideal all the time and better suited for 70cc class.

Made the switch from Stihl MS 362 CM. The Stihl was a great saw, ZERO complaints, but the Husky just felt better in my hands, Ergonomics. It felt slimmer, but the external clutch will take some getting used to.

I can never badmouth Stihl, as they have always been good to me, Husky is sort of new to me though, maybe its the grass is greener thing, I can't say for sure, but I've been itching to make the jump for a while.

Kerfed

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Full skip and she’ll fly, ample torque.