Trader history (1)

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nice, take it you will open up muffler?
this one will sit on the shelf as a queen until the other two die. figure at my rate of saw usage about 8-10 years from now. at that time I will do a hose and carb refresh and go from there. with new 2 strokes falling out of favor with the major makers, and all the attention on electrics and batteries I want to be prepared.

Don't freak out folks, my cabin is solar and battery powered and my primary house has 8kw of grid feed, its just nothing will beat the portability and work of a two stroke no matter what the powers that be decree.

plus that... it snice to have a saw just sitting there waiting to rip into some wood.

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
News Flash! It just left Chicago, which means it is now in the military postal system.... the real coutdown begins... How badly will the postal clerks screw things up? can they lose it in a foreign country two or three times? Our gentle readers want more info!

This is all a tounge in cheek jab at the Military postal system folks... relax ;)

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So to continue the jokes about the stupidity which is the US Military... the saw just left Spain. Why it went to Europe when it has a Pacific postal code is known only to the postal clerks.... Grrrrrr. Freaking postal clerks.. in a week or tow it will arrive here. just frustrating when you have a new toy inbound.....

I am sure that Jacob is grinding his teeth, do not worry, its always like this when I order anything from the states. I had my T540xp from @Duce looped around the entire world no less than 2 times before it arrived... we were both chewing the fat back and forth for the 4 weeks it took and laughed our ass off after words at how screwed up it was.