av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
2:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellows, I’m putting up two “soiled doves” for sale. I’ll get pics up tonight. Both are good looking saws.
1st : Husky 262. This saw came in with a scored piston. Cyl cleaned up (some light scratches) and piston was hurting (looks like chit). Put a new OEM ring in it and ran it. Runs damn good! I think about 6 tanks since the repair. I have a clean cyl and new OEM piston I can include for extra $100. $375 plus the ride. SOLD
2nd: Husky 346 OE. I got this in a trade and I knew it had a AM cylinder on it when I swapped. I ordered a new OEM cylinder kit for it at that time. Well, the saw needed carb work and a new reel for the starter. Once that was squared away and the machine run, I decided not to put the new cylinder on it. The bish screams. Doesn’t miss a beat. I don’t care where the cylinder came from, it runs good. $275 plus the ride. New cyl kit cost me $165, can be yours for the same. Pictures coming.

Last edited:

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
2:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I couldn’t sell saws like these to customers or friends of mine. But I can sell them to you guys with full disclosure. Lol. Really they are both surprising saws. I’ve been using only them ( for work) for the last year. I have been “awakened” to ported chainsaws and my life has forever changed.

Last edited: