WANTED Husqvarna 257

Trader history (0)

RP81

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Trying to locate one of these fellas! Let me know if you have one or know where one might be, thanks a bunch!

-Ryan

Pootus

New OPE Member
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a husky 257 as of now it's kind of a basket case the crankcase is still assembled and the crank turns freely as piston and cylinder in excellent condition muffler I have HD a 120 I believe it is top cover it's complete if you would rather me a sample it I could have symbol it if you're interested just let me know and I can send pictures

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a husky 257 as of now it's kind of a basket case the crankcase is still assembled and the crank turns freely as piston and cylinder in excellent condition muffler I have HD a 120 I believe it is top cover it's complete if you would rather me a sample it I could have symbol it if you're interested just let me know and I can send pictures
Seems like calling or emailing someone would be easier to get back on a forum than starting over again.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It appears your recent postings have disappeared from your profile. No content no activity, hum.

Wasting my time...