huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's like playing wack-a-mole. Every time I think I got 'em all I see another. There's one I missed that nature can take her course with,to far gone.
Have you noticed what I'm talking about? I wouldn't think a hardwood would punk so quickly. I try to mark the ones that don't leaf out in summer with tape. Usually we cut in the fall after the leaves have fallen, so I'm thinking it had at least some leaves on it a year or 2 before. When it fell, the stump cut reminded me of when we used to cut dead standing white elm. When we split it, it wasn't stringy at all

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you noticed what I'm talking about? I wouldn't think a hardwood would punk so quickly. I try to mark the ones that don't leaf out in summer with tape. Usually we cut in the fall after the leaves have fallen, so I'm thinking it had at least some leaves on it a year or 2 before. When it fell, the stump cut reminded me of when we used to cut dead standing white elm. When we split it, it wasn't stringy at all

I do get it. Same program. This was a smaller one,looked at it come cutting time and nope,just let it fall.