High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
12:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, it took me half a day to get the deer all cleaned up, sliced up, and ground up.
It yielded 42 lbs after it was all packed. There were several nice roasts, and the backstraps, and about 10 lbs of burger.
Also a real happy dog :)

Redhorse

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This will ruin your day! Luckily the new one should have arrived in the mail today. Left before they came by.
1f6ee3429e0fb4dc4c486d320791c80e.jpg
4bd430937cc51572c3976eef4f06c166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redhorse

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
23ba0230fb9f262b0b538937e6e47465.jpg
14a54e7da9317961f415774f18e7aada.jpg

Is there anything here I should be worried about? I always wonder if I have it tuned right after my muff mod. I have had it at times where I know it's good but then it seems to change.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
23ba0230fb9f262b0b538937e6e47465.jpg
14a54e7da9317961f415774f18e7aada.jpg

Is there anything here I should be worried about? I always wonder if I have it tuned right after my muff mod. I have had it at times where I know it's good but then it seems to change.

You could clean the edges up and then braze that right back together.

Redhorse

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You could clean the edges up and then braze that right back together.

One side is completely gone. It broke off and the bolt came out a while back. I switched the bolt to the other side and have kept running it for a little bit.
Plus I have never done that before.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One side is completely gone. It broke off and the bolt came out a while back. I switched the bolt to the other side and have kept running it for a little bit.
Plus I have never done that before.

Ok. I see it now that I look closer. That is a 2 piece muffler.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Farmertec came up with a new ‘eff up.

Air baffle in starter housing don’t clear flywheel fins.[emoji35]
e0ada276f79d01035d3d5f215a5f33b1.jpg

I’ll have to leave it out for first fire.

Redhorse

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok. I see it now that I look closer. That is a 2 piece muffler.

Yeah it's a two piece. The new one was in the mail, got to the farm store 5 minutes before they closed, picked up another bolt.
Will do a muff mod later tonight and hit again tomorrow! I think I am going to open up the muffler just a tad bit more this time. Will try and post picks later

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the new security camera system home today. Read the instructions. Said to hook everything up and test first to make sure it all works good, so, I had to wait till son got home to do all of that. :confused:
It works very good and has an app I put on my phone. I can look at it anytime. Pretty cool. Its motion activated. 1 terabyte capacity. 1080p pictures are very clear. Connected to internet. Came with 4 cameras, day/night vision and has capacity to run 8. Cameras are cable connected and I ran 2 out to my shop in conduit. Had to buy extra cable for that. 2 100 foot cables at $21 each. Kit comes with 4 sixty foot cables. 1 for each camera. Placed the dvr in our middle bedroom so it could hook up to our router system and gave better access for running cables throughout. I'll run an HDMI cable to the den so we can use the TV in there. Big screen. Its controlled by a mouse and we found out our wireless mouse will operate it from the den.
So, tomorrow I'll mount the cameras and both son's will do the crawling and climbing to run the cables and we'll be set. Seems to be a very good system. Time will tell.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy pig day yall. I dont care for turkey. S0.........

Sent this yesterday but didnt send it. Food coma. Thats my story and im sticking with it

I would rather have pig also but I not cookin it so go with the flow.
Big ol Boston butt suit me just fine [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the new security camera system home today. Read the instructions. Said to hook everything up and test first to make sure it all works good, so, I had to wait till son got home to do all of that. :confused:
It works very good and has an app I put on my phone. I can look at it anytime. Pretty cool. Its motion activated. 1 terabyte capacity. 1080p pictures are very clear. Connected to internet. Came with 4 cameras, day/night vision and has capacity to run 8. Cameras are cable connected and I ran 2 out to my shop in conduit. Had to buy extra cable for that. 2 100 foot cables at $21 each. Kit comes with 4 sixty foot cables. 1 for each camera. Placed the dvr in our middle bedroom so it could hook up to our router system and gave better access for running cables throughout. I'll run an HDMI cable to the den so we can use the TV in there. Big screen. Its controlled by a mouse and we found out our wireless mouse will operate it from the den.
So, tomorrow I'll mount the cameras and both son's will do the crawling and climbing to run the cables and we'll be set. Seems to be a very good system. Time will tell.

Awesome! I had heard that those were pretty good by our local security guy.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy gentlemen. Sorry to be out of commission the past couple of weeks, it's been a busy time and I've been kind of hiding out a bit.
Hope turkey day was good for everyone. I had to get a fresh one because I waited till Tuesday. Yikes they can be pricey. Glad I remembered to brine it, nothing like dessicated turkey to stop the juices flowing.

Nancy is doing better, and she may have begun to turn the corner on the travails of the last nearly a year. Doc #6 said it might be some kind of migraine that takes away all of her energy. She started taking some OTC pain meds, and she has only had one episode in two weeks! She has even begun doing a bit of work out in the front garden. I had been about to give up on the idea of us having an active life together, so this is a very very big deal. Glad to be able to report a bit of good news!

Hope your day was good.