High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smoked a couple pork shoulders yesterday..

Shredded em this morning..

I enjoy the way the house smells in the morning after they slow finish in the oven overnight..

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got any recommends on a laptop ‘puter?

Something simple & cheap.

I have to change to something with a larger screen as the phone is ruining my eyes.

The two desktop models we have are horribly obsolete as far as wireless capability. Windows 7 is the newest. 🙄

Just barely able to get my tax return finished this morning. 😏

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I have to change to something with a larger screen as the phone is ruining my eyes.

The two desktop models we have are horribly obsolete as far as wireless capability. Windows 7 is the newest. 🙄

What is your price range? I tend to stick with main brands, Asus, Acer, Lenovo, etc. Currently using a several year old Asus with no problems, decent battery life, good WiFi. Might want to look for something with dedicated video card so as to not have to used shared memory to help your speed. Solid state drives help your boot up and run speeds as well, hybrid drives do the same.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20240413_144945.jpgIMG_20240413_144434(1).jpg
Took my neighbor to the lake yesterday to do some dock fishing because of the wind. He is in the Army and is finally getting out because of a medical condition. Nerve damage in his neck has him unable to feel very well and he is having more problems as time goes by. Found out he was diagnosed with Alpha Gal as well. Put some cane poles with minnows out and some tight lines as well. I did some jig fishing as well to at least get a few for a meal for him and his family. I delivered to his house on Friday and his wife had said something about him needing to have a day away from work. Glad I was able to make it happen the next day. If the water comes up I will get him and at least one of his boys over to snag some spoonbill in the next week.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cleaned the shop out today..

Delivered all the broke *s-word to all the neighbors back in running condition..

Then informed them “please don’t bring anything back this way..

Tired of the shop looking like an OPE junk yard..

Can’t take it messing up my state of mind..

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Watch the sales @ Micro Center. They frequently have items that are near 50% off for both intro items and closeouts. They have been a good go-to for many items for double digits of years for me.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We have had so many of different brands of laptops and got tired of the charging ports going bad, ruining the things. Now have an iPad and Apple phones. No problems since. Expensive at first, but good in the long run.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have had so many of different brands of laptops and got tired of the charging ports going bad, ruining the things. Now have an iPad and Apple phones. No problems since. Expensive at first, but good in the long run.
^^This^^

All apple products here..

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife started the carnivore diet less than a week ago. 6# of sirloin, 6 ribeyes & 2 dozen eggs have vanished …

Hamburger, fish & yard bird are going to become the exclusive content to the freezer.

I can’t seem to get it thru her head the difference between “a hotdog/twinkie budget” & a “champagne/caviar budget.”

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

i bought a refurbished alienware gaming laptop off ebay with great specs for $400. its got a 17" screen and 1.25 terabit solid state hard drive 16gig ram. couldnt get any better specs for the price. if this one goes down ill buy another used one, build one, or buy a gaming one new. worth the money to me.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife started the carnivore diet less than a week ago. 6# of sirloin, 6 ribeyes & 2 dozen eggs have vanished …

Hamburger, fish & yard bird are going to become the exclusive content to the freezer.

I can’t seem to get it thru her head the difference between “a hotdog/twinkie budget” & a “champagne/caviar budget.”
i was on that for a while felt a lot better, i didnt know it but on that diet you need to drink extra water, like a lot of water. other than that it worked very well.