High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at an AA meeting & commented on the coffee not being ready when I arrived then someone else commented on the quality of the brew after it was done.

The old boy that had made the stuff said “ Well boys, if you don’t like the brew or that its being prepared for you then you just volunteered for the job. “

And just like that we became the coffee prep guys for the next year…

Needless to say I have learned to be appreciative of the coffee that is prepared at AA meetings.

I like the way you are thinking Thomas, just buy it yourself that way you get the stuff you want. No sense in telling your wife you don’t like the way she shops…. :bash:

:smash2:
Same sort of thing happened to me a few decades ago at a facility. New Comer I was opened mouth to find foot. Dint hurt, been contributing to making and cleaning up after ever since.
Telling the shopper their job isn't done well enough can get a similar result

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That would be good if they did!
Big court, 6-3 , sent it back to lower court for fuller review. Not a full hearing and determination. Still have a Lotta hopes for this country. If not maybe Texas will seceded and we could all be Inna better country (tongue in cheek)

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at an AA meeting & commented on the coffee not being ready when I arrived then someone else commented on the quality of the brew after it was done.

The old boy that had made the stuff said “ Well boys, if you don’t like the brew or that its being prepared for you then you just volunteered for the job. “

And just like that we became the coffee prep guys for the next year…

Needless to say I have learned to be appreciative of the coffee that is prepared at AA meetings.

I like the way you are thinking Thomas, just buy it yourself that way you get the stuff you want. No sense in telling your wife you don’t like the way she shops…. :bash:

:smash2:
I am really not a coffee snob. I like Folgers, Maxwell House, etc.; any of the "lower" end coffees are fine with me. I do splurge now and then; and honestly, I can't tell a whole lot of difference. There is a blend that I like from a coffee company in Tulsa called Topeca; they have a Santa Ana blend that is my favorite, but I haven't had any in over a year. I do prefer light to medium blend.

The head scratcher about this choice is my wife. She is the picky one about coffee, which also doesn't make a lot of sense because she uses creamer. She will like a certain coffee a lot, but by the end of the can she doesn't like it anymore; wants to try something new. What she was thinking when she bought this is mind boggling. I really didn't think it would be as bad as it is.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag