High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. I'm trying to put together some pictures for my little ones of chainsaw gtg's because they were just babies and don't remember them.
Anyway, this maybe a long shot. But I remember seeing a picture from a Iowa GTG where Alan, Me and the boys were all walking in a row carrying the big Mac's.
If anyone has that picture or knows how I can find it on here I would be grateful.
Thanks
Mrs.A
I will look, used to be ft Scott on utube
I have a cd with a few, I will look

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. I'm trying to put together some pictures for my little ones of chainsaw gtg's because they were just babies and don't remember them.
Anyway, this maybe a long shot. But I remember seeing a picture from a Iowa GTG where Alan, Me and the boys were all walking in a row carrying the big Mac's.
If anyone has that picture or knows how I can find it on here I would be grateful.
Thanks
Mrs.A

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_233733_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_233733_Chrome.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 15

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you get syrup today?
Tomorrow morning I’m heading over to get syrup and sugar from Ryan. Then I’ll stop at the grocery store in Prescott to pick up a top round roast for more jerky. I’m going to try the maple sugar in this batch to see how it tastes versus store bought regular sugar.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning I’m heading over to get syrup and sugar from Ryan. Then I’ll stop at the grocery store in Prescott to pick up a top round roast for more jerky. I’m going to try the maple sugar in this batch to see how it tastes versus store bought regular sugar.
I didn't know that he @Ryan Browne had maple sugar, sounds interesting to try in some meat rubs.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't know that he @Ryan Browne had maple sugar, sounds interesting to try in some meat rubs.
I didn’t until I was talking to him about a new adventure I’m going at with my neighbor. We are going to try doing omelette brats this week and I thought about adding maple flavor to them. Was not sure if syrup would be a good idea as it can get messy when trying to make the links. Mentioned maple sugar and Ryan said he has it on hand from a neighbor.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, he will need to weigh the cost versus the gain before he calls me. I always come with a disclaimer. It’s just part of the package

you Should bring the super split up and we’ll make some “official sized” hedge stovewood..

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel at this point.